Serial Killer Round 39: Return of the Doubles Round (Cycle 12: We Have A Winner!)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 106 NEXT

@Diablo: I cannot reveal any information, I am very secretive about these things XD

But In seriousness there is no person playing the game currently that I dislike but there are a few users out there that are not apart of the game that I am wary about.

@Staika: M'Kay then , just ensuring my safety in the game to come...
Awwww crap...

@Diablo A very Tim Burton-y Two Face.

@diablo: don't know why you'd fear me, I really don't hold any power at all XD

@Diablo: Yeah, staika holds less power than that candy necklace that's been sitting in the gutter of Murderville Town Square.

@Mortis: That candy neckless kind of isn't there anymore... *burp*

Hello everyone.

@RaN: Sup RaN?

@Diablo: Not much. Thinking of new ways to mess with Counter.

@sky Thanks! My aim is to at least survive a few rounds.

@Ran: True...True...Just back from the daily grind...at which I spend all day at a computer browsing the Escapist :P

@Steke: I'll be rooting for you, just don't go nuts this round. =P

Although since it's a doubles round, there's a pretty high chance of you actually getting a role o.o

@RaNDOM: I like the new Random. XD
@sky: No there isn't! All the roles are mine, MINE!

@Jak: Play Serial Killer, get all the roles! I spend too much time on 9gag >_>. *FORGIVE ME!*

@Jak: No! Miiiiiine! >:[

Eh, I could get a Role...

@Jak I don't know how I feel about living with a medic.
How do I know you won't rat me out to the MMA[1]?

[1] Not that MMA, the Murderville Medical Association.

CA was the killer? I BLOODY KNEW IT!

Ah, well. Number sent. :P

Oh, and I had this ready just for the occasion:

I was gonna post it in the other thread, but I have a feeling that it's already dead. :P

@Penguin is that you? if so, way to commit to annoying CA. also, cool.

RaNDM G:
Thinking of new ways to mess with Counter.

I'll have none of people messing with me, thank you very much.

@Trilby: WarP's efforts were more entertaining than annoying.

@WarP: Nice. =D

@WP: that makes me want to make another one, now I need to come up with another pun........... And its at this time that I lose all creativity XD

@CA: heh heh

@Jak: O.e You mean...

*gasp*

You...you ate Sir Kennington The Third?!?

@WP: Good luck dodging Element on that one...

@Malyc: He actually hasn't been responding for a while. I'm actually getting a little concerned. <_<

@TrilbyWill: Yep. As you can see, I'm not afraid to throw around my image. Of course that's probably gonna come to bite me in the ass. <_<

Also, it wasn't really to annoy just CA. It was more of a group thing. :P

@staika: DO IT!!! :D

@WP: Don't take this the wrong way, but are you related, in any way, to Val Kilmer? XD

@WP: oh I will don't you worry about that, I just need to think of a pun to use. I'll also be at work after class (which I am in now, the teacher isn't looking >.>) so I'll try to do it when i get home which will give me plenty of time to think of one. Unless one of you guys wants to save me the trouble of coming up with one :P

Small Update: We can start as soon as we have one more person join, plus numbers sent in from Void and Midknight.

@CA: Is Pmoney not comin to the party?

@Malyc: Oops. Shoulda done that sooner. He sent his number in a while back.

Hey, what about me? O.e

Just wanted to say that I knew it was CA all along and that I voted for you every single round. I was right, woooooooo.... But then I died. :/

I just got my Vita! In fact I'm posting this on it right now!
On a side note, my sister Sonora49 joined the game!

:D That's me!

@Jak: @Sonora: D'awwwwwwwwww, that's awesome! :D I like it when siblings get along.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 106 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked