Mall Fight RP: (CLOSED) (FINISHED)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 887 NEXT

OOC: Don't know, but G-man is likely to take them away. Or maybe not, as it's a vechile.

I continue Salt's chase, and lunge at Zeph with my poisoned machete.

I can't believe three pages just went by while I was in bed. Fucking...

I respawn and start hacking computers to access the security cameras.

OOC: Wait? Are we still in the grocery store? I thought I rocket skated out of the stores down the mall hallways.

In Saltarius' rage he hadn't noticed me setting up my Spud gun, which I fire right into his torso. Zombie almost gets me as he leapt for me, but I managed to get the spud gun up in time to stop the machete half way, ruining my spud gun but stopping the machete. I kick him in the groin, and use the momentum that he leapt at me with to throw him over me.

I slice the potato into two halves as it launches for me, but I lose my mid-air momentum and tumble to the ground. Seeing he has no more than his fists to use, I drive the blade into his chest, just as he throws Zombie away from him.

"Ever wanted to see your name in lights?"

I electrify the blade and send his convulsing corpse to the ground. I remove his skull and weld it onto the bumper of the G-Van, quickly carving a 'Zeph' above it.

I help Zombie back to his feet and get back in the Van.

I accept Salt's help and I limp into the van, holding my groin.

I respawn. "Man... I didn't even get to use the rocket skates..."

Spying something else of Zeph's corpse, I see two firmly wedged rocket skates on his feet. I cut off his legs and proceed to remove the rockets from the skates and weld them onto the van for a boost.

"Hold on a sec." I say as I walk back and get the spud gun. I bring it into the van, for Salt to inspect.

I observe everything on the cameras. I use them to hone in on Raven Razor's location.

OoC: You guys burst the ignition chamber of the spud gun, it's basically a large hunk of plastic now.

I look over to see a door slightly propped open. I slowly walk over and look inside to see Eric mucking around with the security cameras. "Heeeeey... Yoooouuuu... What's going on?"

"Interesting, but I'm not sure if I can repair it. I'll see what I cando once we're back at the circle of death." I head inside the van, Zombie once more taking the gunner's spot as I drive back to our 'base.'

[OOC: I know I broke the gun, but it was to see if we could recycle it into something else later.]

"Looking for my sword." (Me)

"The Muramusa? Or a different one?" I query looking at all the security videos, as I talk.

[OOC: Oh yeah, your sword... Paddy kind of sort of broke it and made it into a flaming pimpsword. Yeah...]

Back at the circle, with a little welding prowess and encouragement, I manage to make a dual-cupholder for the van. Unimpressive, I know, but we need something to hold our drinks, dammit.

"I think our best plan of action is to secure as much land in this mall for ourselves."

"Perhaps if we had someone good at programming we could craft some auotmated spud-turrets or whatever convinient ammo we find."

"Programming huh?" I think about how pissed off Eric is gonna be with Paddy. Yeah... "I'll give it a try." I say. "Maybe you could set up some walls?"

Through the scraps I can find, I construct a small turret, capable of handling ammo about teh size of an apple, which is most likely the best ammo, we'll get.

"All yours, Zomb."

"I have a plan to not make sword guy pissed at me. Don't tell him I broke his fucking sword in two to craft an ultra weapon! also nice work on the van, sorry I had one of my narcolepsy episodes."

After driving aimlessly through the mall, I finally find Salt and Zombie working together. I drive up to them, and asked "Mind if join your little group? We could use the ATV to gather stuff too big for us to carry, and my flaming chainsaws can be put on the side of the van.

While I try and hook up the turret, I notice Paddy is awake. "Hey Pad, you any good with programming?"

I also notice Grim. "I don't mind if you join."

"The last time I tried to program something it caught fire. Not the computer. Just the program. Also who has apples, I fucking love apples" I demonstrate this by eating three.

"Oh. I guess we needed better ammo anyway." I finally finish setting the turret up and beckon Salt over to weld the chainsaws on, so I can hook those up.

"If you need something programmed, I can help out." I say detaching the chainsaws and handing them over to Salt.

"Oh Christ did we need these? I'm so sorry." I spew through chunks of my sixth apple. I find a large elastic belt and gaffer tape it to the top of the G-Van. "Molotov catapult."

I weld the chainsaws onto the sides, kind like a better version the Slicecycle from Dead Rising 2. "Given we're now the G-Team, I say we assign roles. I call being Hannibal."

I hop into to take shotgun so we can find some more (and more importantly, better) ammo for the turrets.

"Murdoch!"

I jump up top and sit behind the catapult, Pimpbastard in a specially made sheath at my side and a Molotov in hand.

I call Face.

I tackle Paddy.

"YOU! WHERE IS RAVEN RAZOR!?" (Me)

I spark my gauntlets and grab my blade, yelling for somebody to take the minigun as I hop out and rush Draven. I push him into the circle of death and plant my electrified blade into it, shocking him and killing him instantly.

"We've gotta move. And now."

I pop a cigar in my mouth and get the driver's seat, ready to move.

"Nice jump kid but I have no idea wht you're talking about". I grab Pimpbastard's handle and put my thumb on the switch for the current.

He dies before I need to move. "Good work, I owe you one."

"It's nothing. Now man the catapult while I try and find some suitable weaponry for the G-Team turrets."

"I guess I'm Baracus?" I hop into the gunners seat.

I hop into the passenger's seat, "Let's get going."

I make some more cup holders out of gaffer tapes and bones and fit in some spare cocktails of theMolotov variety. I set the scooter down behind me and start playing some prog rock.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 887 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked