Of Machinations and Monsters (Open Sign-Up, Fantasy Adventure)

Pages PREV 1 2

Hey guy and possibly gals, just a last call if you are happy with your sheet at the moment, and do not want to change anything. The game will be afoot by tomorrow at the earliest.

Ohlawdylawdy:
Here is my character sheet. This RP sounds really fun! :D

Approved.

Athol:

Where to begin... TOYOT the might owl ponders. Organized crime that's fine, orphan detached and turned assassin girl, there are some issues, but... EMOTIONALLY uncaring to an epic degree, so I'm assuming she runs like a logic core weighing herself then for her own goals.

On with the sword. The blade you describe is equal to if not greater then a demi-god like weapon, the potent magic and venom refresher alone is something that would take the deaths of many, many, many of their kind just to simply make it SUSTAINABLE. (As in it can actually kill people and keep on doing so for many others in a short period of time) Tempting to call down the thunder, and strike this from the board, but I'll list the things you have to add, or would be in effect, along with any other questions.

How she reacts to other asides from the emotional distance, does she put them as values and weighs options with logic running the core of self interests? Do obligations and promises even matter to her where money or otherwise is involved? Would she, or has she ever resorted to bandit actions? What is her emotional and mental state really? (personality, it is so tiny) In general, how do you want to play this character out?
The sword =/. Quite a few things, anti-venom of the direct and strongest sort is hard as nails to get, making a cure to stop, lessen, or weaken the effects, much, much easier. Truly if you wished to use the sword you'd have to weaken it in a couple ways... Make the changes or consult me further, and we'll see.

Expect a sheet from me rather soon

Here's my sheet:

I'd rather keep things a bit vague if that's all right with you. That way I can implement more ideas should I get any. And it gives the GM more freedom to mess with the character ;)

Just a few minor edits.

Re-posting my newer sheet. It never got approved, so I'm just making sure it gets seen.

Raynoson:
-snip-

Well thats what I get for becoming too fixated (and tired) while writing a sheet. :p

Cybele:
Here's my sheet:

I'd rather keep things a bit vague if that's all right with you. That way I can implement more ideas should I get any. And it gives the GM more freedom to mess with the character ;)

Vague is fine, as for the general gming (me) then just send me a message. No issues.

CpT_x_Killsteal:

Please convert and organize in the manner of the character sheet section here alright? I hate it when people don't keep it or read the notes required... If you are too lazy or just porting a character sheet from something else, then don't bother joining D=<. Sorry a little bit for sounding pissy, but I am and I'm the one reading all these things, and would like to keep it how I'd like it and for standards.

Terratina.:

Just a few minor edits.

Still approved and like this character alot now that I re-read it.

Ultraman950:

Re-posting my newer sheet. It never got approved, so I'm just making sure it gets seen.

I read it and approved. Implied from my previous post, that was unclear so my bad.

Athol:

Raynoson:
-snip-

Well thats what I get for becoming too fixated (and tired) while writing a sheet. :p

Ugh you are MURDERING me here, you got me poisoned with some stupid sheep. One slavers turning a slave in to an ultimate fighter and spending a small fortune? they'd have to be mentally disabled in this world to imagine doing such a thing. At most they'd use obedience magic or artifacts/drugs for it all.

On the other hand say she was given cheaper but more faulty surgery for the side effects then it'd be fine. The aids you try to add as her power are pretty darn powerful in reality and use, while the side effects that naturally occur from them listed are indeed relatively balanced, but compared to more serious and harsh ones, it's weak.

I may be being a bit harsh, and I apologies if I am.

Raynoson:
-snip-

You know what..fuck it. I can't seem to get to put together a sheet right now that isn't a super-sue (Ive rewritten the sheet twice since this...no real improvement), so I'll just back out. You have every right to be picky, so I will simply say have fun and have a good day :)

Ah, okay. We got it cleared up, so it's fine. :)

Do we have a starting date yet? Just curious.

Ultraman950:
Ah, okay. We got it cleared up, so it's fine. :)

Do we have a starting date yet? Just curious.

Yes... now. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.386273-Machinations-and-Monsters-Game-Thread-Fantasy-Adventure-Open-See-inside-for-Details

Wait, am I approve? Don't want to make an ass of myself.

Dr. wonderful:
Wait, am I approve? Don't want to make an ass of myself.

Yes, yes you are.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked