Doomsday Arcade: Episode 13

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Timtimfed:

Bigsmith:

ME too please, I would like a copy as well.

I'd posted a link up on the previous page
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=fc7007ae93ea9cbca0f2f20c509059d9e04e75f6e8ebb871

Enjoy!

it says that it's empty, or sommin, and won't let me download it T^T

-IT-:

Timtimfed:
Ask and ye shall receive.

The Techno Track
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=fc7007ae93ea9cbca0f2f20c509059d9e04e75f6e8ebb871

RTR:

Nice haircut, Shanks.

Cheers.

I love you, *downloads and dumps on mp3 player*, travelling with public transportation will never be the same again =D.

IT'S NAWT WORKIN FOR MEEEEE T^T

I found this really well done, despite other people's thoughts on it being badly made. I particularly liked the chase scene and the red bomb kicking. Good job. Another enjoyable episode.

As a full on multimedia nerd, I friggin' LOVE this series. I'm impressed all the way around with the humour, the writing, the comic timing, special effects, just about everything.

(Execpt Mr. Shanks needs to invest in a little bit of lighting.)

Great job guys, can't wait to see where it goes from here...

what was this song from the chase part??
my friend fond it but she wont tell me what its called!
where can i get it?

what do i do after ive clicked it??
it just says its empty..

Sorry to ask like everyone else, but how can I download the song, I went to the link provided and it was empty ... Any help would be great, thanks!

Gerazzi:
"it's like that movie about that drug trip that I saw on that drug trip"
-almost certainly misquoted.

Cookies for whoever gets the reference.

Futurama.

Oh and was there some significance to the rave music and lights or was it just random?

I'm gonna seem really stupid. But I really want that Rave tune. But I can't get if off mediafire. Can someone help? The resistance? Anyone?

escapist_wolfand:

-IT-:

Timtimfed:
Ask and ye shall receive.

The Techno Track

RTR:

Nice haircut, Shanks.

Cheers.

I love you, *downloads and dumps on mp3 player*, travelling with public transportation will never be the same again =D.

IT'S NAWT WORKIN FOR MEEEEE T^T

Same here! Halp Pl0x!

Yeah the link seems to have stopped working

Can somebody post a new link? PLEASE!?

And can you do it somewhere else? MEDIAFIRE IS USELESS!

walking on sunshine:

Hawkeye16:

Just go to video section. Click on video series. Scroll to doomsday arcade click. And look for episode 13 simple.

Asturiel:

walking on sunshine:

Hawkeye16:

Just go to video section. Click on video series. Scroll to doomsday arcade click. And look for episode 13 simple.

We were talking about the link to the song in the mario fight. timtimfed posted one but it stopped working.

I hate it how i know where the Its so baad reference is from! WHY DID I HAVE TO SEE "THE WIZARD"!!!

Can somebody post the exact name of the remix to the dr. mario song so we can google it :D

Ramthundar:

But was I the only one that liked the Techno music?

i want that song on my ipod so no your not the only one

Kinda sad to see the download link is dead... I would've loved to have that tune.

Ok you really should make a full length music video from that episode, it was awesome

seriously make a music video from that chase music, it was so awesome

can someone re-upload the chase scene music. the link to mediafire isnt working and the music is so awesome i must have it. id really apreciate it if someone did.

Lmao poor red bomb was kicked!! Wow that was an alternative twist and love how you guys come up with such realistic stuff like the Glove and the Cannon! Amazing and this deserves praise!! Very funny!! "Mama MIA!!" LOL

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here