are these elves americans or something?
kidding :)
love the irish accent
t'b'sure

randommaster:

Ekonk:
Two words.

Terry Pratchett.

You're familiar with the book, too, I see. That's the truth and it will lead to interesting times, whether people are making money off of it or not.

you sir, have feet of clay
im going to go postal on your ass, and youll shout "guards, guards!"
you are going to have to watch out at night
these jokes are disc-usting me
hmmm... somethings wrong with my wireless internet, im going to have to go hubwards
i heard some small scottish prisoners have been released (get that one? ;))
(you stole all the best ones, you scum!)

Dark Templar:

DeAvatar:
Dwarves > Elves any day of the week.

Elves are the children of gods, dwarves are a drunken accident. :P

ah, but what an accident 'eh? I'm still having trouble remembering last week!

Am I the only one who got the "DJ Hiro & Sushi-K" obscure reference?
It's from Snowcrash by Neal Stephenson. Great novel, and congrats on making an extraordinarily obscure reference!

Great episode, I laughed so much my housemates probably think I've lost my marbles.

The Great JT:
I was unaware that elves actually existed in this realm...or weren't confined to the forests.

YOUR JUST IGINIRANT

I am glad that DJ hero did so poorly, now with any luck they will STOP MAKING MORE OF THESE GAMES!!! It was find the first few times, we got to hear and play along to some of our fav songs but after countless versions of both Rockband and Guitar hero I say enough it enough // Its gettin as bad as the MoH and CoD games // I seem it in store today and was prayin to the Gods that it fails purly cos what gamer out there has ever wanted to be a DJ?!? Thats just takin it one step to far

But on a side note, where can I get me one of those 'No Elves' badges?!?

-M

Dark Templar:

DeAvatar:
Dwarves > Elves any day of the week.

Elves are the children of gods, dwarves are a drunken accident. :P

Im sure Dwarves are the children of a God, a God when drank to much during the pregnancy, but a God non the less!

-M

Thank you for making the best weekly show on the net! :)

I just came in to apologize for the terrible accent I'm doing as the representative of the Elven-Sylvan-Relations-Board (ESRB). It was supposed to be Cate Blanchett in LoTR, and came out like Dylan Moran in Black Books. I apologize to Irish people everywhere for that.

You shouldn't rile up the elves, at least not this close to Christmas. I'm not an elf, but I'm sick of games like Dwarf Fortress playing up how they eat their own.

Lady Kathleen:
I just came in to apologize for the terrible accent I'm doing as the representative of the Elven-Sylvan-Relations-Board (ESRB). It was supposed to be Cate Blanchett in LoTR, and came out like Dylan Moran in Black Books. I apologize to Irish people everywhere for that.

Believe me Kathleen, I think you gained a lot more fans after that accent. ;)

Taawus:
Hump harder!

I think she said, "Huff." Huff harder. ;) Not hump.

Firia:

Taawus:
Hump harder!

Rule of Cool.
Its funnier this way :D

Taawus:

Firia:

Taawus:
Hump harder!

Rule of Cool.
Its funnier this way :D

Not so sure rule of cool applies, but if you want to put sexual energy where there is none, that's up to you. :)

love the tepid!

that is soo tepid

The only problem I had with the mentioning of the incendiary rounds is that you can light different parts of people on fire, thus causing the effects to stack. The other way is better fire, like WP rounds, but that's kind of dangerous.

Booh just Booh!
i am talking about those cleavage hiding signs at the bottom of the screen. BOOH!

Hahah, pretty great episode.

The whole bit about the Bible was great from the Jewish repsonse to it being "compelling."

I missed this one, man was this funny. I can't believe Sarah Silverman was even on making it even more awesome.

Amazingly well-written. The Xbox Bible bit was so clever, I can only assume it was divine inspiration.

Jeremy looks so awkward and uncomfortable being in front of a camera.

You're good. You just have to look at the camera.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here