Unskippable: Devil May Cry 4

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

See, this is why I look forward to these every week. That was awesome.

canadamus_prime:
Ok I've got another question, why is Dante attacking what appears to be a cult devoted to worshiping his dad?

you have to play the game to figure out the mystery???

Awesome video guys, hilarious as usual! I don't think I can get tired of this.

But a side question: what's up with the video player? It's not preloading anymore - it looks like it's streaming instead. Really annoying since, while my connection is pretty good, it's way too spotty to maintain streaming video. This thing stuttered like five times for me.

Actually, that faceless, nameless guard who was used as a club to kill his comrades got impaled bodily by a rather large sword in the first place, so you're both wrong and I should take over Unskippable from now on.

Every joke in this episode was comic gold.

Amazing... I loved this game but now I honestly just laugh at it. Really enjoyed seeing many "Assassins" being owned by Dante like rag dolls XD and I nearly spit my milk when you said,

"Oh sorry, see...I was trying to open this package of ketchup and it spilled all over my face-" Hahahah XD that was awesome. Great review of course!

Flamezdudes:
Good job again guys!

Dirty..dirty video...

"so wrong yet so right" lol Duke Nukem

this game was pretty awesome but its a lot better when u play as dante kicking every demon's ass and killing tht annoying Agnus was pretty epic as well =)

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:
Ok I've got another question, why is Dante attacking what appears to be a cult devoted to worshiping his dad?

you have to play the game to figure out the mystery???

let's just say it wasnt to really worship sparda, it was for a more diabolical reason
that the priest was doing tht........and the people bought the scam!

I see nothing sexually about two muscular guys sword fighting and fire off their guns?? Do yall??

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here