Game Dogs: Episode Five: KCD

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

teh_pwning_dude:

Jezixo:
This series is awful. AWFUL!

Fix the "Are you insane" bit already. Why haven't you fixed it?

Yes.

I like sexism though... wishing no offence, can you get the lass to voice act a bit better? Especially the "grr" bits.

the "are you insane" always made me cringe. yes, "made", sorta given up this show now. 5 episodes and one smirk, and that was a sexism joke.

See? See? Didn't I tell you this was going to be awesome? Didn't I tell you?!

chuckled somewhat in spite of myself at the end
I could see this being a one-day-at-a-time thing, so here's how it's going to be, Game Dogs, I'll keep watching as long as you keep providing laughs, and next from now on I want at least two per video (you have until the video after the next one to comply), you don't do that or somehow otherwise get awesome, and I'm done with you
also *please* change the intro, the music is simplistic in a bad way, the little "live audience" part isn't funny, and yes, I am insane, so I don't need a cartoon dog asking me

Benjeezy:

Hamster at Dawn:
I give up on this show. This episode was not bad but honestly I just don't really find it that funny, so I'm wasting my time watching it. Good to see at least some people are enjoying it, I guess.

You are made of stronger stuff than I. I only made it through 3 eps.

I guess I'm tied with you Ben... I'm sorry but I thought that ad for AvP at the beginning of the episode was more entertaining....

Chknboy:

Benjeezy:

Hamster at Dawn:
I give up on this show. This episode was not bad but honestly I just don't really find it that funny, so I'm wasting my time watching it. Good to see at least some people are enjoying it, I guess.

You are made of stronger stuff than I. I only made it through 3 eps.

I guess I'm tied with you Ben... I'm sorry but I thought that ad for AvP at the beginning of the episode was more entertaining....

LOL! Wow that's harsh!

Truth hurts tho :D

I fail to see how this show is entertaining. I watch it every time it comes out to see if the next episode is better. So far, it just gets worse and worse. This show isn't worth watching. But I'll watch the next one hoping it'll be good.

Well it's still moving up in humor like the others but I'm still not convinced...oh well it's just the first season.I'm vary glad though that there are less mic problems with the girl,now you just need to stop the echoing.

"it's an A-S-C-2 drawing"

I can't decide if we're supposed to think the dog didn't know what ASCII is, or if the cartoonists didn't know what ASCII is. Either way: meh.

I have a computer like that, actually. It talks to me.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here