RP Digest

Pages PREV 1 2

Rosen2012:

Hurr Durr Derp:

Rosen2012:

Hurr Durr Derp:
If I ever get my RP off the ground I'd be more than happy to write weekly updates for the digest.

Maybe I should try relaunching it sometime soon. My real-life D&D group broke up some time ago and the only other RPG I'm in at the moment is moving at a snail's pace, so I could use the mental exercise.

Just to gauge interest: If anyone who reads this is interested in a roleplaying game like this one, or even if you've got a good suggestion for a different one, send me a message.

Maybe if you change it to say (Open) instead on (accepting sign ups)? Open seems to be a more common phrase people use around here when looking for joiners.

I actually avoided that on purpose, because to me 'open' suggests 'anyone can join at any moment'. I wanted it to be clear that people need to sign up with me before they could start playing. Maybe I'm just misinterpreting the use of the word 'open', though...

Well just under in your first post, explain that you want people to PM you for acceptance before you put up their profile. Anyone who post a profile in the board redirect them for consideration. I'm in the SMT game. Our listing says (Private) but the opening post explains its join by PM to the GM only. If I wasn't already in two different games (One a whole other board) I'd join.

Good luck.

I'll keep that in mind for when (if?) I try to relaunch the thing. Thanks. :)

So is the "On a Role" badge still up for grabs? I did send in the Demigods one, after all.

Ah the RP digest is back! Some of these new RPs look really good, almost makes me want to join one.

Looks like we didn't get enough this week to keep the ball rolling.

I hope I can still join even though I recently joined The Escapist in December 2010! I actually already sent a Character Sheet for the Super Hero Justice one, only to realize they ended that Arc and started a new one. SO it interests me if I can still become part of the RP Digest. And be proud with the RP Digest Badge ^_^ that looked awesome by the way!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here