Apocalypse Lane: Episode 48: Fin

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Snipper64:

w1ndscar:
*snip*

Well, I have grown to really like Doraleous and Associates, and with if I remember 72 episodes to play with, knowing John, some crazy crap is in store and soon have as big of a fan base as AL had.

I think thursdays are very much still alive, but I will miss doomsday and AL as well.

Yeah, but I mean the OLD thursdays back when we had an even amount of animation and live action videos.

godzilla494:
did anyone notice the bones cuddles gave to steve looked like their remains?

Is that a joke?

Oh...man, I didn't think it would end like that.

Bugger didn't think it would end like that. :'(

thats just that end song.
the intro would be a co mpletey differnt melody sorry:P

Snipper64:

godzilla494:

Is that a joke?

i think he ment BEFORE it was revealed that they were

OH. MY. GOD.

Frank makes perfect sense now! His dad was the Geico gecko!

...And isn't that a TIME PARADOX at the end, since those bones were a gift from Cuddles to Steve?

Wow. I can't even think of anything to say to something like that. Its been a fantastic 48 weeks.

Thanks guys, its been amazing.

Fantastic series guys, I've registered only to tell y'all how much I love AL... I've refered this series to a lot of my close friends, they all felt in love with it. I guess you guys ain't got the choice now but to release a DVD version of all this madness, which I'll buy right away!

Thanks again for you two guys for coming up with an original, yet totally crazy serie of adult cartoons which totally wipes the f out of the common TV shows (South Park, Familly Guy etc...)

I know y'all be workin' on Doraleous and Associates atm which is a pretty funny show but it ain't on par with Apocalypse Lane (just my two cents). Nothing will ever beat the episode where Cuttles was high and Captain Charms WAS THE MAN!!!!

Anyway, good luck on your future projects, I'll keep an eye close on you two and maybe watch more D&A maybe it'll grow on me :P

just a thought maybe. you could, if you ever got the time, make some more not following a story even just some more funny stuff every day life around the neighborhood ya know? and if the escapist wont let you post'em rapid share and other sites will. of course i know that this would be asking a lot its not an easy thing to make but i know that i speak for everyone that it would be very appreciated maybe you could even get donations for more.

Bravo

Such a sad ending... I had a tear in my eye. After all they have been through together, then they die. along with that music, that makes for an extreemly sad ending. I was half expecting them to live through the blast... when the dust settled, i was thinking they will be standing there all like 'WTF?'

Hot damn... you killed Cuddles and Steve, not to mention Murray. YOU BASTARDS.

Sigh... it was inevitable i suppose. Ah, well. Think the rooster knew that was gonna happen? Or Hickey?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought season three could have been steve and cuddles messing up the FUTURE!!! WHYYYY!!!!

twas sad, they got to the perfect past, only to see it taken away again, along with their lives.

Jon Etheridge:
Wow... What a ride this has been. I want to thank each and every one of you guys and gals who stayed with this to the end. After a choppy start I think we managed to turn the show around and produce something unique in the world of web animation. I can't fully express in words how much fun I had making this series, and how sad I am to see it go. Goodbye Apocalypse Lane. You will be missed.

I have to say, and I know I'm late, at first I didn't give this show a far shot. I though after one episode it was just dumb and not worth my time. A few weeks ago while I was sick as hell and waiting for Mass Effect 2 to download off of Steam I decided to give AL another shot. I sat down and watched 46 episodes in one sitting and laughed my ass off so many damn times. So I take back all the negative things I said about AL and say bravo on a well done series. Anyway, done with the touchy feely shit. The end was funny as hell. I didn't expect the bones Cuddles gave Steve was really them. Still sad but kinda funny at the same time. And Hicky's real name. XD Priceless. Anyway to get the mp3 of the song during the end credits of Fin?

Undead Dragon King:
OH. MY. GOD.

...And isn't that a TIME PARADOX at the end, since those bones were a gift from Cuddles to Steve?

Not really. The timeline wasn't altered at all, and Cuddles giving the bones was a completely separate event from them going back in time.

great!? This is the best bulshited ending I have EVER seen! Dickslurper?! This sucks!

Damn.....just......Damn...

Kumomaru:

Undead Dragon King:
OH. MY. GOD.

Not really. The timeline wasn't altered at all, and Cuddles giving the bones was a completely separate event from them going back in time.

and you know this how???

antymattar:
great!? This is the best bulshited ending I have EVER seen! Dickslurper?! This sucks!

and here we go....

Foxbat Flyer:
Such a sad ending... I had a tear in my eye. After all they have been through together, then they die. along with that music, that makes for an extreemly sad ending. I was half expecting them to live through the blast... when the dust settled, i was thinking they will be standing there all like 'WTF?'

yeah....me too.....

Undead Dragon King:
OH. MY. GOD.

I think so...........but then again who knows.....

Snipper64:

godzilla494:

Is that a joke?

probably so....

What a great show. If AL would get removed from the archives, it shall still be remembered as the one show that made me stay around on Escapist, well first it was Unforgotten Realms that lead me to this site, but it was Unskippable and AL that kept me around here.

Great show, atleast I can still enjoy Doraleous and Associates

Kinda sad its over, there's not enough post nuclear plot settings in the world

Best show on The Escapist since Unforgotten Realms! Great ending, great show overall, keep up the good work for your next project!

Wow... that ending actually made me a little sad!

NO!!! This was one of my favorite series to follow online. I can't believe its over. First "There Will be Brawl" ended and now this? Man it sucks when good things end.

you have got to be kidding me

last night i had a dream that there was another episode.

it was kinda weird how the skeleton hanging on the wall in steve's house ended up being cuddles from the future in the past

apocalypes lane... you still smell sweet to meeee!... i spent ages trying to find a downloadable version of the AP theme song.. i still havent!!! angryyyyyyy

Man i am going to miss the sweet little bunny pumper. He should get a spinoff.

Great show thx guys :) .. already watching Doraleous and associates , look good . Thx again for the show good luck with Doraleous and keep up the good work

I have to admit, being a part-time fan, it takes a lot of balls to end your own series via killing off your two beloved characters o.o

Bravo, guys, on a sad yet fitting end to a much beloved series o: I do hope there are more adventures to be had in the wastes, but even if there aren't, a toast to the one persistent series that kept me coming back here (aside from Unskippable & ZP, but I don't consider those to be "series" in name) ^-^

EDIT: I know this is over a month late, but I haven't had time to watch everything in one chunk until tonight, so yeah -.-

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here