Stolen Pixels #222: Breen Interviews the Companion Cube

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Irridium:

tmujir955:

jackanderson:
Loved it. Not much more to say.

So I'm going to guess that you're still sulking from nobody reading your sidebar last strip, Shamus? If it makes you feel better, I read it!

Wait, what? I read the sidebar. Why does he think no one read the sidebar?

Because if you read the comments from last comic lots of people express excitement in the Companion Cube being interviewed. Despite the tiny paragraph next to the comic saying he won't be here.

Apparently a small paragraph consisting of 3-4 sentences kicks in the "tl;dr" response in people.

Ahaha, I see. I didn't comment because I was too busy laughing at the Penny Arcade comic that he linked.

I wan't too say the cake is a lie but that would be giving in and i will never give in too a lie.

Gaderael:

z3rostr1fe:
A liar cake... Wow... Way to take it one notch higher... :P

Oh man, your quip had me in tiers.

Is it just me or are these comments getting a bit layered?

antigodoflife:
which caused to die TO DEATH

Best use of "English" I've seen all week!

Besides, GLaDoS has a backup version, so it's entirely the IT dept's fault for not reinstalling the program as requested. *shakes cattle prod*

Good stuff indeed! I'm glad there will be no cake for Portal 2. The cake being a lie was great and all but I think the general populace is over it.

Bill_Stanbrook:
So, the cake is not only a lie, it's also a liar.

Although, the idea of cake based puzzles is strangely appealing.

I am left wondering just what a "cake based puzzle" would entail.

Eclectic Dreck:

Presumably, using the portal gun to insert the appropriate number of candles and fruit toppings at the correct locations without disturbing the frosting.

Miral:

Eclectic Dreck:

Presumably, using the portal gun to insert the appropriate number of candles and fruit toppings at the correct locations without disturbing the frosting.

Wow... Cake Mania?!?!?! *Vomits*

For some reason I didn't catch on to the whole "lies!" part of the comic until the other guy went "Obviously, the cake is a li-" in which case I connected everything. XD

And in which case, I lol'd myself a good one.

I believe most of my laughs came from the cake continuing to lie after he was called out. You know what you're doing. lol

I'm actually surprised at myself, I didn't spot that mile-high joke coming despite it being the actual cake talking =/ lol. Good comic :)

ha ha ha! hilarious

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 62318)