Miracle of Sound: Mining All Day long

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

I just realised something. We get ZP every Wednesday, and now this every other one...

Who else anticipates massive site crashing every two weeks on Wednesday?

Not into the tune to be honest, love MineCraft mind.

Love your other stuff so it's all good! :D

MiracleOfSound:
Mining All Day long

The Minecraft Song. Music and Lyrics by Miracle of Sound (Gavin Dunne). Video by The Escapist.

Watch Video

Very nicely done, yet again dude. This deserves an:

PS - Is there a download link or whatever for this one coming at some point? Couldn't find it on iTunes.

I feel good cause I've been listening to this song.

I kinda enjoyed the song for a while. But the whole Gods server thing just kinda took it from light hearted video game song to light hearted Christan rock.

I'm not saying you were going for that at all, it's just the soft spoken singing sounds just like that crap.

Still I enjoyed the concept.

Holy smokes, where the heck did this come from!? I just watched this, then watched the first one, and I can definitely see this becoming one of my favourite features here.

The irony of killing a pig with a pork chop is not lost on me

DPunch4:
I kinda enjoyed the song for a while. But the whole Gods server thing just kinda took it from light hearted video game song to light hearted Christan rock.

Lol... funny enough the verse was originally 'Jesus's great server in the sky' and I changed it to God as I thought it sounded too Christian rock. Figured 'God' would be more universal.

Aside from that... I can't see any self respecting Christian rock band singing about God playing videogames.... :D

Agayek:

PS - Is there a download link or whatever for this one coming at some point? Couldn't find it on iTunes.

There will be, but where and when haven't been decided yet. Bear with me :)

Alphalpha:
Holy smokes, where the heck did this come from!? I just watched this, then watched the first one, and I can definitely see this becoming one of my favourite features here.

Glad to hear it!

Anah'ya:
Wh--wh--why were you hitting that poor creature with a mining pick?! Whatever it do to you! That's just cruel. Cruel! Didn't you see how it tried to back away and flee the abuse?

*huffs*

You won't be defending that cow when it jumps on you and pushes you off the top of the skyscraper you just built :D

Shellsh0cker:
Seriously, you're going to do one of these every frakking week? Put me down for a "hell yeah."

Every second week, this one was kind of a special occasion due to the March Mayhem result tying in with it!

HankMan:
You really have been mining all day long Miracle
... because this music video is pure GOLD!

:D Nice! That made me smile

Nice song, still not what I'd call great but your getting there. The production is top-noch and the overall arangment is good, but the chord progression is bland as heck and the lyrics are still -going down a check-list- by the numbers kinda thing. I liked the DA2 better (altough I had my problems with that one too, it clearly being a heavy metal song in heart but sounded more like a pop-rock/metal).
All that said, I love this show and I'm looking forward to new material next week (edit: or two weeks form now :))

Sonicron:

Last week's song was great. This one was perfect. Made me want to go party at the beach with all my friends... it's just one of those songs that make me smile and instantly put me in a good mood. ^^

German beach party! Woop!

Glad you're diggin it buddy. We still have not played War For Cybertron.

Not G. Ivingname:

MiracleOfSound:
Snip

I had no idea you were making videos for the escapist now, congradulations man!

You deserved it.

Thank you :) It's a new series!

Roxor:
If this isn't on the Ear Worm examples at TV Tropes already, I'm going to add it.

This is so Ear Wormy, I'm going to be listening to it on loop for the rest of the day, lest I get it stuck in my head.

Score! Evil plan achieved :D

Perryman93:
The.....Best......Song........Ever....... :3

<3

Coda117:
Why does the Escapist keep wanting songs, they all kinda suck. To bad there are at least 60 fanboys that will suck whatever the escapist shows them.

Can't please everyone! Thanks for listening anyway. :)

And you didn't get the Pink Floyd reference in verse 3???

MiracleOfSound:

Indeed. I have relatively little time for games all around at the moment because I'm neck-deep in research and preparation for my bachelor's thesis.
No worries, it'll happen.

... That gave me an idea just now. Have you given any thought to writing a song about that game? Something along the lines of tech-rock?

Once again, from the bottom of whatever place my love for music inhabits:
DUDE, YOU FRAKKIN' ROCK!!! :)

Sonicron:

MiracleOfSound:

Indeed. I have relatively little time for games all around at the moment because I'm neck-deep in research and preparation for my bachelor's thesis.
No worries, it'll happen.

... That gave me an idea just now. Have you given any thought to writing a song about that game? Something along the lines of tech-rock?

Once again, from the bottom of whatever place my love for music inhabits:
DUDE, YOU FRAKKIN' ROCK!!! :)

Let's just say this... there is a Transformers one planned. And it's going to be very special ;)

Best of luck with the research. Hope you find time for some more awesome user reviews for me to read.

MiracleOfSound:

Anah'ya:
Wh--wh--why were you hitting that poor creature with a mining pick?! Whatever it do to you! That's just cruel. Cruel! Didn't you see how it tried to back away and flee the abuse?

*huffs*

You won't be defending that cow when it jumps on you and pushes you off the top of the skyscraper you just built :D

*sits here with her lips quivering and tears in her eyes*

Monster!

Great song - although all my experience with Minecraft consists of watching (spiderless) Let's Play videos...

Anah'ya:

*sits here with her lips quivering and tears in her eyes*

Monster!

I WAS HUNGRY!

emptee:
Nice song, still not what I'd call great but your getting there. The production is top-noch and the overall arangment is good, but the chord progression is bland as heck and the lyrics are still -going down a check-list- by the numbers kinda thing. I liked the DA2 better (altough I had my problems with that one too, it clearly being a heavy metal song in heart but sounded more like a pop-rock/metal).
All that said, I love this show and I'm looking forward to new material next week (edit: or two weeks form now :))

The chords are indeed very simple - that's a deliberate decision... I am a firm believer in simplicity when it comes to making catchy songs, and I don't make music for musos, I'm not Tool - I make it for everyday people who just want to hear a catchy song.

I never make my music more complex than it needs to be, it's just a stylistic choice. I keep the more complex stuff for the odd time I delve into metal, which I hope to do for one or two songs here further down the line!

Here's an example of my slightly more complex metal stuff:

Glad you're enjoying the show anyway dude :)

Awesome as always.

First off, Congratulations for having a special segment in the Escapist :D, I love your music!! Especially Commander Shepard and I suck at Call Of Duty :P (Which I bought off from bandcamp :D), I support the past songs should also be listed in Escapist, Just because :D.

Keep it up!! :)

bobby yarsulik is better.

Ooh! I get my internet back and log in to find this? What a pleasant surprise.

Hear this Escapist staff: I shall be renewing my Pub Club in support of this new series! Thanks for bringing all this excellent gaming music our way!

Great song, liked the DA2 one more but still. The production is incredible too and the fact you play everything yourself is really impressive too

Fact that you're Irish too makes it even more awesome

Why isn't this on iTunes yet Miracle? I've bought all your other songs and want this awesomeness on my iPod too xD

MiracleOfSound:

Roxor:
If this isn't on the Ear Worm examples at TV Tropes already, I'm going to add it.

This is so Ear Wormy, I'm going to be listening to it on loop for the rest of the day, lest I get it stuck in my head.

Score! Evil plan achieved :D

Your evil plan was getting listed at TV Tropes?

By the way, this makes good music to listen to on loop while playing Minecraft. My wrist hates me for spending five hours straight playing Minecraft, though.

This was one wonderful tune. Made me laugh and dance at the same time.
Fully awesome!

Awesome feel-good song, never fails to cheer me up. Keep up the great work! :D

Dude... spoiller alert!

I guess you could say this song was... A miracle of sound. =D

YEEEAAAAHHHHHHH!

Scarblade:
I feel good cause I've been listening to this song.

**Alternative versions**

I fell Good Because my girlfreind wears a thong

I feel full cause i've been eating all day long

I feel sad because my Nachos are all gone.

I feel tired cause ive been working all day long

I feel high cause i've been honking on my bong

Anyone remember Rebecca Mayes Muses?

I DON'T.

This is fantastic! You guys should put it on iTunes. I would definitely get it.

I was expecting a psychedelic rock song about minecraft because of the fantasy tone of the game, but your lyrics managed to sum up the feeling and or the point of minecraft. So good job, looking forward for more songs.

Very nice.

I play DA2 but I didn't like your DA2 song.
I don't play Minecraft but I liked your Minecraft song. ^^

This is the first person ive seen who actually has their own series and bothers to respond the the comments they have, honorable sir

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here