The Escapist's Webby Wins

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Awesome. Glad you also got that one that wasn't voted for. Congrats, guys!

Congratulations! you deserve it yahtzee!. Your reviews are always correct and funny.

Well done lads! this means we just need, err, i dunno, what do WE need to celebrate this GLaDoS?
GLaDoS: cake.
Me: excellent! cake is one the house on GLaDoS!
GLaDos: with a dash of neurotoxin.
Me: ok forget it, what do we need Cave Johnson?
Cave: COMBUSTABLE LEMONS.
Me: that won't work, Wheatly?
Wheatly: i 'unno. maybe a BIG MASHY SPIKE PLATE?
Me: no. lets just go for the cake. Glados, don't pile on the neurotoxin this time, or i'll get wheatly to turn you into a potato battery & cave to burn you down... with lemons.
GLaDoS: Fine.

Now let's all Assasinate, err, i mean, accumalate our feelings over some Deadly neurotoxin Cake, cortousy of GLaDoS!

Watch out Martha, we're coming for you. :)

Congrats guys. It's well earned.

Congrats guys! Can we get rid of Jimquistion now, like as a reward?

Wooooot!

I really don't know what else to say.

I VOTED FOR YOU! :)

Congrats :) Totally deserve your award :)

You won because you earned it. Keep up the good work :)

Once again, you guys win it! Congratulations, it is fully-deserved.

beema:

Can everyone who voted for you get a badge or some other pointless token? It would be ever so nice :D

wow, I was just joking when I said that, I didn't think you'd actually do it! lol

thanks!

Congratulations guys.

Well done! Those are all definitely earned Webbys. Also, Russ don't blame yourself, blame spelling, and that darn english!>_< (Page1 post by Ham_authority95)

beema:

beema:

Can everyone who voted for you get a badge or some other pointless token? It would be ever so nice :D

wow, I was just joking when I said that, I didn't think you'd actually do it! lol

thanks!

You should have learned by now The Escapist is anything but a joke....you know except the comedy parts.

Before this morning, The Escapist was already a three-time Webby winner, and now we're bringing home three more of the coveted awards, adding three to our current total of ... three. They say that three is a powerful number, and today I have no choice but to agree.

At first I was like "..... wat?"

Well Deserved! Particularly the first award. :)

beema:

beema:

thanks!

so why did they also give badges to those of us who didn't vote as well?

blind_dead_mcjones:

beema:

beema:

thanks!

so why did they also give badges to those of us who didn't vote as well?

Because, like I said in my original post, there was no possible way for them to track who voted and who didn't. So it's more of a "thanks for being with us during this special time" type deal.
either way...

god damn...
ruin the moment why don't ya?

that's all anyone does in these forums anymore, I swear

Should have got the full Lifestyle award, damn Martha Stewart.

Congrats to all us Escapist watchers for making it possible... Oh and well done the team at The Escapist for receiving them for us j/k :P

Daystar Clarion:
That's great. Congratulations guys.

So, what do I get?

Not even a sandwich?

SANDVICH

Congratulations escapist team!

A well deserved accomplishment. This site truly is the best for game-related discussion.

Congrats escapist, you guys deserve it!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or