Critical Miss: Harry Potter

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Oh God.
The kids face at the end was priceless.

Now I have to Google yiffing...
Now I wish I hadn't.

Although, let's face it, that's a pretty accurate portrayal of how characters are allocated.

Magnalian:
I never knew Hufflepuff consisted solely of furries. Thanks for setting me straight.

Scizophrenic Llama:
Oh, that one made me laugh. I'm lucky enough to have had yiffing explained to me rather than the usual, "Look it up."

You could just use wikipedia; no pictures.

Its worse than furies. Hagrad was In H-Puff didn't he collects animals? I need mind bleach I just remembered that giant spider was in love with him.

But remember about the hat. D-dor keeps it in his office. So he basically reads every kids brain then reviews the info later. Ewwww. I hate that school now.

Funny comic is funny. Watching people complain about their rude introduction to "yiffing" courtesy of an unwise Google search is way the hell funnier. Also it serves to remind me that not everyone was reading Something Awful back when most of the "Awful link of the day" site write-ups were about some variety of Furries - there are so many things I learned from that website that I really wish I could unlearn, but at least I didn't have to blithely search for that disturbing knowledge by myself, heh.

mcnally86:

Magnalian:
I never knew Hufflepuff consisted solely of furries. Thanks for setting me straight.

Scizophrenic Llama:
Oh, that one made me laugh. I'm lucky enough to have had yiffing explained to me rather than the usual, "Look it up."

Its worse than furies. Hagrad was In H-Puff didn't he collects animals? I need mind bleach I just remembered that giant spider was in love with him.

But remember about the hat. D-dor keeps it in his office. So he basically reads every kids brain then reviews the info later. Ewwww. I hate that school now.

Hagrid was in Gryffindor.

I like this one mainly because the sorting hat could've been the hero of HP. I mean all the pure-blood nazi allusions get sorted to slytherin, the hat could've warned ahead of time...or just done em in right there.

Weslebear:

Also, how can barely anyone not know what yiffing is if you spend any time on the internet? People need to get on 4chan more often.

I was going to say, you'd think people would at least have a close enough idea to know better than to just google it.

Baneat:

mcnally86:

Magnalian:

Hagrid was in Gryffindor.

\

Guess I was wrong. I though he made yellow things. Knitted them and whatnot. Been a long time.

This is one of the best ones to date!
xD more than freaking hilarious.

Scizophrenic Llama:

... You consider yourself "lucky" for having someone explain you what yiffing is?

oh god, this is SO funny, great job guys

I haven't actually laughed out loud for a few strips. This one was actually fricking hilarious.

Nice one, really made me laugh!
Ah yes, yiffing. Well, never liked 'em Uffelpuffs, I say!
Always up to no good, they are!

That was worth a good laugh, Needed that.

I feel sorry for all the people that looked up yiffing. *generic evil laughter*

Ha. You bring much amusement to this website, webcomic men. You are to be commended.

buy teh haloz:
Wait, so what does that make Ravenclaw? Hipsters?

That was still rather funny. XD

Hipster or Emo's, depends on your perspective.

OT: I LOL'd, hard.

But then again, Hufflepuff didn't really get anything interesting to happen to them.

Mokuren:

Scizophrenic Llama:

... You consider yourself "lucky" for having someone explain you what yiffing is?

It was a very quick five word explanation that confirmed I had no interest in the subject thus quelling any need to look into it further. I'd still say having it explained in more detail than that would be better than any pictures you'd stumble upon.

Great comic. Would have been awesome to see this version of the hat in the movies.

PS Quite surprised at the number of people here who have no idea what yiffing is.
*shudder* How I envy those people.

Ok, this one was win.

Best one in a while!

5 Golden Stars out of 4! :D

I don't do no yiffing [shudder], but other than taht......I would SO be a hufflepuff ^_^. I just know it.

HAHAHA XD

o nice i'll tuck that neatly in with my ever growing list of depravity. Thanks hehehe

looked that term up in the wiki came up with with something about animals I am very confused
ot great except for that last joke

I always hated the whole house of bastards approach. Sure, its meant to merely be 'ambition' or 'self-improvement' when they put a positive spin on it, and [last book spoilers] the head of slytherin house dueled Voldemort with the others...but they're still mostly bastards with a large tendency towards making them more bastardly.
Heck, thats pretty much what happened with Snape.
</nerd>
I reread the last book very recently. >_>

Nice comic though!

I'm surprised there aren't too many jokes in this level of quality...other then the college humor one.

I'm afraid to look up that word.

Fidelias:
Also, it did kinda confuse me that a school for teenage wizards had an entire house dedicated to evil bastards. If they were smart, they'd just throw everyone from Slytherin in jail, cause you know they're going to end up killing someone.

I haven't read the books, but from what I understand, Slytherin is actually named after an evil bastard who considered it a good idea to murder children in the name of racial purity. But he co-founded the school, so I guess they were afraid he'd sue them if his house was closed down. Or maybe it's some kind of commentary on the British educational system?

Damn, so many people don't know what yiffing is??? Thats actually surprising to me.

Anyway, this was funny as hell. Hufflepuff for the win!

I love this series. Best Web comic around now that 8-bit theater has finished.

Hehe, One of the best Critical Miss strips that I have seen.

mcnally86:

Magnalian:

Scizophrenic Llama:

AHHH stop putting shit together! YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING

Props for the Deltron 3030 paraphrase at the bottom of the comic!

Satosuke:
Oh god, the y-word. Everything about that word is uncomfortable and unpleasant.
Goddamn furfags making their own stupid-ass code words for things. And they wonder why they face so much derision on the internet.

Irony!

Better watch who you're calling what and what you're calling who. Everyone is entitled to their own sexual preference.

Bah, fail spoiler-post. Removed it. Sorry.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here