Feed Dump: Bears: On Cans & In Scotland

Pages PREV 1 2

"I'm sorry Kathleen. You've been very naughty this year, so no Rainbow Dash for you. I'll give you a lump of coal and a pink Celestia instead"

"This is agent Ping-Ping! The Americans continue to be fat and poorly dressed...and they bang on my cage all the time!"

I can't recall the last time I laughed so hard at an Escapist vid.

No it's not. Kathleen don't give up the dream of a cream egg pooing bunny!

I think bears are, like, the 1200th anniversary. You need to be something like a country to get one.

So, what will they do when they finally run out of hats for Feed Dump?

On another note, I'm sad. Now I can't make any jokes about how the 2012 Apocalypse will either be because of a Meteor, Flood, Zombies, Twilight, or the next presidential election.

NegaCow only makes me think of NegaDuck. Which is perhaps the greatest commitment to the evil clone villain ever.

Crunchy English:
NegaCow only makes me think of NegaDuck. Which is perhaps the greatest commitment to the evil clone villain ever.

Personally, I prefer Evil Jim from the Earthworm Jim tv series for best evil clone ever.

OT:Kathleen... that's not chocolate coming out that rabbit...

Cow hat reminds me of Majora's Mask and I was surprrised to see there wasnt a nintendo logo on it.

Yes Kathleen, that is weird.

And you're going to incite a flame war from the bronies....which I will sit back, watch, and laugh my ass off at.

Panda Spies? we really need a cartoon series about this asap

Now, there is a voice Kathleen does well. More kid Kathleen!

leviadragon99:
All kidding aside, that is an awesome sweater Graham has.

Agreed. I want to know where he got it, and if we have one of wherever it was in my little corner of the province.

okay so the winter Coke cans do look a bit like diet but...

*looks over to right at empty can and picks it up*

I mean...it's still not that hard to figure out lol

Dooly95:
Any pictures of those new Coke cans?

(I have yet to see one)

I do believe they're talking about this?

You shouldn't complain with Santa about your coke... I really don't know what your dealer has been telling you but that's not made in North Pole.

Also, Brazilian Internal MP Officers use that kind of sweater Graham is sporting, guess it's a common "deskriding" military design.

It's more like reaching the end of December than it is like switching to metric. The calendar continues, it just starts back at the beginning again.

Is it weird that "An Xbox and My Little pony" is also the christmas list of over a million 20-something men?

Scrumpmonkey:
Is it weird that "An Xbox and My Little pony" is also the christmas list of over a million 20-something men?

Maybe a little weird.

Don Reba:

Scrumpmonkey:

Maybe a little weird.

Weird?! Im not weird! How dare you! :P

I swear i saw a dude loitering suspiciously in the toy isle of a tesco the other day. You want to be careful about that though, people might get the wrong idea.

Rainbow Dash is the best. No truer statement on this episode.

Meanwhile Nega Cow and his panda spies continue to seek the Kirokishi crystals to power his mind control machine in his quest to rule the world! How evil!

Great episode, full of good laughable moments.

tehweave:
Why was Graham wearing a policeman's uniform?

And no, Kathleen. That wasn't weird at all. This is the internet, you know.

I don't remember that being part of the police uniform (At least not in green anyhow).

My old department in the army cadets wore that exact sweater though...

Rarity is the best pony.

...I've heard.

First off Grahm as bear spy hilarious. Second a bunny that thinks it's a chicken eh? I know a few guys that know how to handle this:

Whoops!

Also:

Yes it was enjoyed.

Am I the only one who thought that when Graham was intro-ing the panda bit he would say "...from China to Ireland arrived dead"... Because dead panda jokes are hilarious, right? Right?

Yeah, maybe I am...

I so did not notice that his was a haru hat at the end until my sister pointed out the fruits basket logo. Black and white Haru! Hurrah!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here