Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 with Lisa Foiles Returns

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

How wonderful!

Welcome back, Please keep the top five Friday with the Smosh people though. It is good to see another top five show on the Escapist. Hopefully there will be a top five movie related series as well.

Fuck yeah! Woo yeah I'm quite glad she's back! Also please let the door hit you in the ass on your way out smoosh or smosh guys!

Yay, and stuff...

So this means the Smosh stuff is going away, right? Cause I never really found those guys entertaining or funny. This, however, I am ecstatic to see return.

Welcome back!! Its great to get more quality stuff 'round here.

AWESOME!

Really glad to see her make her glorious return!

Joy...one of the more meh shows of the great EC cull of 2011 has returned. Not to say I'm against it returning, will still gladly watch it, but as they go, I always found this show just lacked content. It was just a girl saying what she liked and didn't like, hardly riveting. I'm not a huge fan of no right answer, but at least their banter makes it interesting (at times). Oh well, more content on this site is always a good thing in the end. I'm just waiting for the next doomsday arcade.

AHHHHHHHH!
The blonde zombie has risen again and is bringing her mindless bag of crap with her!

I hope they put her on Mondays 'cause I see no reason to visit the site on Mondays!
That includes the car-cover-clad crusader.

Kyogissun:
So this means the Smosh stuff is going away, right? Cause I never really found those guys entertaining or funny. This, however, I am ecstatic to see return.

It seems that way, they updated on fridays and last week saw no sign of them.

Lisa Foiles always entertained me so more Lisa is a good thing.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Welcome back

Drinking beer, Devo on full blast on the stereo and now I see that Lisa Foiles will make her triumphant return after two years away. =D

To utterly miss-quote a certain cartoon character: 'Sometimes, the universe, she is showing how beautiful she really is..'

Welcome back! I always wondered where Lisa disappeared to... <Looks at video gallery> Wow, it's been two years? It's a good thing I've had Zero Punctuation and Unskippable to keep me coming back.

misterprickly:
AHHHHHHHH!
The blonde zombie has risen again and is bringing her mindless bag of crap with her!

I hope they put her on Mondays 'cause I see no reason to visit the site on Mondays!

LRR is on Mondays, which means you are a terrible person. -3-

Lovesfool:
Yey!!!! Welcome back. I really liked the original episodes and enjoyed the show.

Milanezi:
I miss Extra Credits as well

Me too.

Yeah, its just to bad that is TOTALLY not continuing on another popular site.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/show/extra-credits

Eric the Orange:

misterprickly:
AHHHHHHHH!

LRR is on Mondays, which means you are a terrible person. -3-

LRR only counts when Kathleens on!

My life has meaning again, in easily quantifiable chunks of fives!
d(^_^)b

Nice nice nice

woo hoo!

I'm down for this

Heeeeeeeeellz yeah! I just wanted to add that.

When Lisa left The Escapist, I started following her on her site and it was fine for a while. But then I started seeing less of her and more of her friends and...well, I liked Lisa, not her friends (They're fine but ya know...) So yeah, I am glad she's back and we can see HER again each week. :D

Welcome back Lisa! It's good to have your quirky little nostalga fueled observations back.

Dooly95:
So... maybe it's because I lived under a rock or something, but didn't Lisa leave in the first place because of a scuffle between the Escapist? A la Extra Credits?

I mean, I'm really glad she's back (I've been visiting her site now and then but it seems that it was her buddies that updated and not her directly) but... you know.

Or maybe I've missed something completely and could someone fill me in if so?

As far as i can remember, and i have a terrible memory, it was definitely around that time if not for the same reason, i also seem to recall reading that there were issues with pay or something back then as well, might even be from her twitter now that i think. (To repeat: terrible memory-could be completely wrong ^.^)

OT WOOOO :D I gave up re-watching the old episodes because i could remember them too well (with terrible memory indicates how much i watched em) :( Glad to see somebody with a personality/pulse is back, unlike those other two automatons.

YES!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!

I was so bummed when it got axed after such a short run. Any top list will always be a matter of opinion, but her presentation was awesome. I think I shall go rewatch the old ones in preparation.

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. I guess I should watch her, based on this thread.

I never even watched a full episode before, because I thought she was one of those "look at my boobs while I try to be funny" people.

I'm...cautious. I'll admit, I wasn't a big fan, but I felt a lot of the community treated her like a straight up piece of shit(which may have been why she left?) and I'd hate for that to happen again. We're better than that. I hope.

It's about bloody time.

Finally, FINALLY, Lisa Foiles has come back to The Escapist!
I haven't dared to wish for this anymore but FINALLY The Lisa Foiles has come back! Yay!

whaaaaaaaaat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY#t=0m59s

well it's a good thing I still had my bookmark of Top5, which I regulary check, even though the show stopped 2 years ago. (god I'm pathetic)

Good to see her back, I even got a badge saying I have watched all her videos? Don't remember that or posting Facebook comments on over 100 videos?

Okay, we got Lisa Foiles back. Good. Very good.

Now to get more Unforgotten Realms and Doraleous and Associates! Then the site will be complete again.

saintdane05:

Lovesfool:
Yey!!!! Welcome back. I really liked the original episodes and enjoyed the show.

Milanezi:
I miss Extra Credits as well

Me too.

Yeah, its just to bad that is TOTALLY not continuing on another popular site.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/show/extra-credits

Cool. Thanks for the "heads up". I really missed that show...

In any came, welcome back to the escapist, Lisa Foiles. We missed you.

THE ESCAPIST QUEEN RETURNS~
And she brought stuff, dood~
I like stuff~
:3
Fucking Fucking Buzzing~

Awesome! I find a lot of videos like this seem to come off as very contrived, with the references being very forced. I must say though I thoroughly enjoyed this series, welcome back!!

Lol I got a probation notice but the person directly below me didn't for the same thing. Oh right I didn't spew *heart heart* fan drivel. Here let me clarify, her show lacks content or discussion. Its a cute girl on screen throwing around videogames buzzwords for hits. I've seen more intelligent things come out of john riccitiello's mouth. No, I do not welcome her back.

Hey Lisa: are the Escapist actually going to pay you this time?

piscian:
Lol I got a probation notice but the person directly below me didn't for the same thing. Oh right I didn't spew *heart heart* fan drivel. Here let me clarify, her show lacks content or discussion. Its a cute girl on screen throwing around videogames buzzwords for hits. I've seen more intelligent things come out of john riccitiello's mouth. No, I do not welcome her back.

You don't have to watch you know. Its optional.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here