What Mythical Monster Would You Date Get Along With?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

What Mythical Monster Would You Date Get Along With?

Ever considered a date with a Centaur? This quiz will tell you if you should!

Take the quiz!

... Huh. I honestly didn't expect this- was taking the quiz seriously and knew the answers, but I guess this would be the likely result. After all, in the show she's mature and holds respect for those who don't judge her, but rather embrace what's not normal.

Thank you for publishing my quiz by the way guys, and as always I look forward to any feedback people might have.

Slimes, you say? Fair enough, I say.

Yo Frappe, did you happen to put Doppel aka Best Girl into this?

*sigh* Why did I have to get the [DATA EXPUNGED] spider chick?

The only two MonMusu characters I'd even try to get near would be Lala and Smith. Draw your own conclusions.

Loop Stricken:
Slimes, you say? Fair enough, I say.

Yo Frappe, did you happen to put Doppel aka Best Girl into this?

Unfortunately, no- I could of done another 12 or two parter quiz series, but I found out people don't like lengthy quizzes because then there's so much reading involved. So I had to keep it simple and not past seven (7 was even somewhat pushing it lol).

Slime
Slime

Take this quiz

I'll never need lube ever again!

...that was crass, I'm sorry

Quiz is not working for me. The 'Next' button won't respond.

Canadamus Prime:

Hmm, it's working perfectly fine on my end... let's see if we can't find the solution:

- Do you have anything that may block URLs or interacting with them? Such as a Firewall or Ad (Blank)?
- Is your internet browser causing conflicts with the site's functions (like Firefox)?
- Are you on a computer or mobile phone such as the IPhone?
- Have you tried clearing your cookies / browsing history / junk data on your internet?
- Have you tried signing out of your Escapist account, then back in?
- Have you tried taking another Escapist quiz to see if the Next button is disabled for you?

Let me know if any of these work. If not, i'll contact my boss and see if we can't help you further :)

Well I got Centorea. I am Happy she's one of my favs from Monster Musume, but a more important question....When are we getting season 2 of the anime?!

Too many human faces.
I got the Spider, Slime, Snake, then finally Fox.
Kemonomimi < Kemono

Madrax:
Well I got Centorea. I am Happy she's one of my favs from Monster Musume, but a more important question....When are we getting season 2 of the anime?!

As of now, we've gotten two new episodes after season 1 ... while they're not "season 2" episodes, they're called Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou OVA Episode 1 and Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou OVA Episode 2. They're canon, due to the fact they're based off Chapters 17 & 18 of Volume 4 of the manga itself. I hope this at least satisfies you to some degree with this information :)

Caramel Frappe:

... Huh. I honestly didn't expect this- was taking the quiz seriously and knew the answers, but I guess this would be the likely result. After all, in the show she's mature and holds respect for those who don't judge her, but rather embrace what's not normal.

Thank you for publishing my quiz by the way guys, and as always I look forward to any feedback people might have.

i got that as well and all i have to say is NO.. not a cartoon spider chick !

Caramel Frappe:

Madrax:

As of now, we've gotten two new episodes after season 1 ... while they're not "season 2" episodes, they're called Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou OVA Episode 1 and Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou OVA Episode 2. They're canon, due to the fact they're based off Chapters 17 & 18 of Volume 4 of the manga itself. I hope this at least satisfies you to some degree with this information :)

Oh I've seen both of the OVA's They HAD to go back and introduce Polt if they ever wanted to do Season 2. She ends up popping up a ton more in the manga. While the OVA's are good, and i'm glad their adding them to the Blu-ray box set release, I'd still like a proper season 2. I think the manga has added enough chapters for one now.

Caramel Frappe:

Canadamus Prime:

Hmm, it's working perfectly fine on my end... let's see if we can't find the solution:

- Do you have anything that may block URLs or interacting with them? Such as a Firewall or Ad (Blank)?
- Is your internet browser causing conflicts with the site's functions (like Firefox)?
- Are you on a computer or mobile phone such as the IPhone?
- Have you tried clearing your cookies / browsing history / junk data on your internet?
- Have you tried signing out of your Escapist account, then back in?
- Have you tried taking another Escapist quiz to see if the Next button is disabled for you?

Let me know if any of these work. If not, i'll contact my boss and see if we can't help you further :)

Clearing the cache and cookies fixed it. Thanks.

Canadamus Prime:
Centaur
Centaur

Take this quiz
Ok...

Maybe this will help you appreciate your result more (?)

I got the spider as well. Guess it makes sense since the spider was the reason I was interested in Monster Musume being that as a someone who wants to write, I have a spider hybrid character like Rachnera and I was curious how close it was to the character I made of it. Seems I kinda am.

Caramel Frappe:

Canadamus Prime:
Centaur
Centaur

Take this quiz
Ok...

Well that was... something. Originally I was trying to figure out how intimacy would work, now I'm trying to figure out what that was.

I got Lamia, can't really complain. If it was a real Monster Musume for me then they would need to renovate the house (not small but she would be uncomfortable) and getting her outside would be a pain due to cold Britian weather (but hey it will be super warm and the government would had to pay the heat bill!).

Canadamus Prime:

Caramel Frappe:

Well that was... something. Originally I was trying to figure out how intimacy would work, now I'm trying to figure out what that was.

Going by what the author has established for the series and how things work, it'd be pretty awkward ....

Being real with you, if we're talking "making love", then ... i'll leave it to your imagination since her lower half is a horse. What I appreciate is that the manga tackles this issue, and Cerea is very disgusted / ashamed by this factor. As for the video, since Cerea is a centaur, she has twice the amount of taste buds a human does so the taste of food is much stronger for her (hence tasting the carrot was like having the best steak in your life).

Is it taboo? Hell yea it is, and the manga addresses how it's seen as 'wrong' but then goes with the logic 'if you really love someone, it shouldn't matter', even though the problem still exists. It's an anime after all, so people from Japan would likely have less of an issue with it than we Westerns would (this is my assumption of course). So far the only physical actions Cerea has had with the protagonist are the following:

Along with some lewd things, but it really amounts to nothing more than what you'd expect from a comedic anime ecchi. Is it cringey to think about? Could be, but if you look past the 'weirdness' than it's golden in my book. Did I have to reply with a lengthy post? Probably not, but I again felt like doing so for the sake of fun.

Arachne
Arachne

Take this quiz

Huh. So, I'm intensely arachnophobic. I, uh, I don't see how this would work out. Not that I wouldn't try, since it looks half human, but... I think I'd pass out upon meeting her.

Caramel Frappe:

Canadamus Prime:

Caramel Frappe:

Going by what the author has established for the series and how things work, it'd be pretty awkward ....

Being real with you, if we're talking "making love", then ... i'll leave it to your imagination since her lower half is a horse. What I appreciate is that the manga tackles this issue, and Cerea is very disgusted / ashamed by this factor. As for the video, since Cerea is a centaur, she has twice the amount of taste buds a human does so the taste of food is much stronger for her (hence tasting the carrot was like having the best steak in your life).

Is it taboo? Hell yea it is, and the manga addresses how it's seen as 'wrong' but then goes with the logic 'if you really love someone, it shouldn't matter', even though the problem still exists. It's an anime after all, so people from Japan would likely have less of an issue with it than we Westerns would (this is my assumption of course). So far the only physical actions Cerea has had with the protagonist are the following:

Along with some lewd things, but it really amounts to nothing more than what you'd expect from a comedic anime ecchi. Is it cringey to think about? Could be, but if you look past the 'weirdness' than it's golden in my book. Did I have to reply with a lengthy post? Probably not, but I again felt like doing so for the sake of fun.

That video clip made me think of a anime a friend of mine showed me a while ago about people having bizarre reactions to the taste of bread inc. turning into a Super Saiyan.
As for the other thing... Well love finds a way I guess. I've not seen or read that anime/manga. I am kinda charmed by the last image you showed though.

Slime, no issues with that.

Nice to see more jokey quizzes come back rather than just release tie ins.

Centaur
Centaur

Take this quiz

I'm fine with this, even if I was kinda hoping for Arachne (I like spiders).

I think this would be a better version of that show.

Got the slime result. Eh.

Apparently a few of us are attracted to slime, myself included. At least I didn't get partnered with another Hydra, Jennifer was so jealous of Claire and I.

Snek. Good.
Representing the danger noodle master race.

Canadamus Prime:

That video clip made me think of a anime a friend of mine showed me a while ago about people having bizarre reactions to the taste of bread inc. turning into a Super Saiyan.

You know it's telling that this could be one of two or three anime instead of being so precise as to make it completely clear which one it is.

One of those oddly specific things.

As for the other thing... Well love finds a way I guess. I've not seen or read that anime/manga. I am kinda charmed by the last image you showed though.

Well, we do know it can work somehow given...

And I got the lamia result.
Today's starting out good!

loa:

Representing the danger noodle master race.

Damn it, I wish we had a rating system on this site. That got a chuckle out of me.

Apparently I'm the first one who got the Kitsune result.

....was there even a kitsune in Monster Musune?

[looks at own avatar]

....the hell, did I just break the quiz with my foxiness now or something?

Chessrook44:
Apparently I'm the first one who got the Kitsune result.

....was there even a kitsune in Monster Musune?

[looks at own avatar]

....the hell, did I just break the quiz with my foxiness now or something?

Yup. She turns up as a shrine maiden looking to make some money for the shrine to impress her host.

Lamias! :D

Not my first choice per se but pretty darn spot on nevertheless.

So... Are we all weirdos now?

Mermaid
Mermaid

Take this quiz

Well, I live on an island, so... perfect!

Arnoxthe1:

So... Are we all weirdos now?

Basically yes. Welcome to the club. Refreshments are in the fridge. Hands off my cheesecake.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here