Gabe Newell Was Second Place in Victoria's Secret Contest

Pages PREV 1 2 3

I expected more entries from them covering the first 10 spots. The hivemind must be getting weaker.

Souplex:
This Valve fanboyism has gone way too far.

or HAS IT?

seirously though, 4chan got Creepy-Chan through to the least few voting parts of Next Top Model, I wouldnt be surprised.

but still, it was ebaumsworld.com that did it.

Gabe's awesome....

Megatheist:
That is too funny. Sorry for Gabe but the fact that it happened is just hilarious.

Yeah. That's the funniest thing I heard all day. Good work on him getting to second, though.

Look at the picture he's crushed he didn't win

Wow I thought the Escapist had a pretty big Valve fanboy population,but this is more then just fanboyism this is worship.

He could've been the next Steve Woz.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!... Oh.. my god....

Gabe, I appreciate all you do for gaming... but please, for the love of God, put down the donut and step away.

Well, if some portion of the male population actively seeks out slightly reubenesque girls, rule 34 say that some people must find Gabe Newell hot. Isn't it fair that we allow the quivering masses that want to lust after Mr. Newell to do so? Give him his time in the limelight, damnit!

*This message sponsored by the Eric Cartman 'I'm-not-fat-I'm-big-boned' association for larger men.

;)

Megatheist:
That is too funny. Sorry for Gabe but the fact that it happened is just hilarious.

I have to agree w/ this (yeah, I know I'm a bit late on commenting on this but oh well).

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here