PAX East 2011 Cosplay Gallery

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

23 is the girl who lost that weight and all! Wow I'm amazed by my memory! :)

its morgana, the girl with the gitaroo people

THERE IS A TOWER OF HATS IN THE LAST PICTURE!!! seriously just behind the medic there is a tower of hats!

theriddlen:
23 is the girl who lost that weight and all! Wow I'm amazed by my memory! :)

Yup. It is :)
I was also approached by two writers for the escapist, they recognized me on sight.
I'm so psyched that I made it into TWO articles here!!! **unworthy**
And I'm in the picture with those amazing Mass effect cosplayers too!!

What? Two Morganas but no Teemo? C'mon, guys, it's easy. Just get a pikachu costume, paint it like a little bunny, get a little hat and blowgun, and plant proximity poison bombs in the bushes outside the convention center.

Senrab:
I remember seeing that creeper when I was there. Costume is ok, but did a great job playing the part. Kept chasing after people going "Sssssssss!"

I wish I was there just to see that :D

Mmmm Pikachu...

<.<   >.>

The Bridget cosplay reminded me of a story of when my friend cosplayed as Bridget one Anime Boston. Well he was walking around the mall that the Hynes is connected to and needed to take a leak so he strolls into the mens room naturally and just walks up to the urinal and does his thing. Then some random guy not knowing there was a con walked in saw him and just turned around and left without even saying a word. My friend of course erupts in laughter at what just happened.

zadra:

Impluse_101:

23: Why the heck is Samus using an assault rifle?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I wanted to hold it :p It worked for me. Much more effective then that silly paralyzer pistol!

Clearly she disarmed my cosplay group with her good looks.

I would wear that N7 armor around every day if given the chance.

It looks so fucking good.

Wow, I saw at least like half of these people. I feel special.

Huzzah for some Homestuck recognition.

Forget all that, I see the "Towering Pillar of Hats" in the last image. That man is full of win.

AAHHHH! I actually know the big guy in pic number 1 from the Ruffian forums! He's a massive Crackdown fan!
This makes me happy.

Ahhh where is number 8 from? Can't... remember... damn it!

Wooo, I'm #24!

Also: I was also the Yeoman Chambers running around.

Also: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

cschraer:
The girl in the middle of picture 11 looks a little like the default Morgana from League of Legends but I could be wrong

Yeah, that's her. It's on the site too :)

Shame we didn't see any Mundos

Here's another gallery I found: http://techland.time.com/2011/03/16/all-dressed-up-cosplay-at-pax-east-2011/

It has a lot of other costumes not in this one (some are better). It also looks like the Escapist missed all the hot chicks.

#11 is Morgana :D
Shes one of my favorites in LoL.
Amazing to mid with.

I wish i could have gone to PAX. Every year i see these conventions go by, but i never put any effort in trying to go to them. ((Pax, Digital Overlord, E3)) Maybe next year.

Love the ME2 costumes guys. Also the Isabella costume was very well done. Especially the jewellery... it actually look exactly like in the game.

Picture 11, middle woman. Yes please.

Picture 14, Starkiller looks the shit. Sadly, the AC costumes don't look as good in real life as they should do. :(

Picture 23, Shepards armour looks immense.

The male Chun-Li is killing me, lol.

Mordin looks great!

I loose a couple thousand nerd points because even after reading this entire thread, and all the useless captions, I only recognize like half of these costumes. I'm so ashamed.

If the Mordin can sign show tunes, he is the coolest ever... period.

That's a great Conrad Verner costume in #23 :P

Also impressed with the Eridan costume, even got yellow contacts.

Damn Link (5th pic) is nice to look at.

These make my costume I'm going to wear to Kapow-Con next month look lame :(

I nearly jumped when I saw that creeper... I have nightmares of those things.

First time I ever go to PAX I'm going to dress like Dante from Devil May Cry.

cschraer:
The girl in the middle of picture 11 looks a little like the default Morgana from League of Legends but I could be wrong

Thats what I was thinking and I can not think of any other game character it could be.

kaizoman:

The costume had a singing button. No joke.

zadra:

kaizoman:

The costume had a singing button. No joke.

Thanks for that. This feature was my one and only good idea for Dan's costume. It was too quiet though; implementation was last minute. We Were literally packing the car when i brought him the equipment. So next time, i am going to see if i can get a truly amped system embedded in that suit some where. The where part is what is daunting. We are thinking it over.

ah man, love pic 26 XD
that was an awesome series :3

Samus/Mass Effect 2 cast image? Fucking awesome.

Image 2? Oh dear god.

The rest? Better than most I've seen yet.

Bearded Chun-Li for the win.

HOMESTUCK and League of Legends cosplays? Fuck yes.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here