Watch Tonight's Sony Event Live on The Escapist

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Didnt managed to see shit related to Watch Dogs... :/

Blizzard? They going to show of Titan?

Blizzard! Well now... that's surprising...

Blizzard o.O interesting.

Diablo on PS4 im calling it

Draconalis:
So... this guy saves one woman... at the expense of injuring and killing how many cops and innocents?

And like, why couldn't he just tell the cops "I caught this guy, here you go" instead of causing such mad chaos?

Unrelated, HOLY SHIT... Blizzard? Did not see this coming.
I guess it the Activision assimilation is complete.

*spits drink* Blizzard!? Metzen!? What is he doing here!?

Edit: Oh, Diablo 3. Whop de do.

The internets will be rustled tomorrow

CALLED IT

O.o and the interest is gone :(

Diablo 3 for Ps3 and PS4? Interesting. Wonder if it can play with PC gamers.

Wow. I did not expect this at all. A very nice surprise indeed.

There's that Diablo 3 console version we all knew was coming. With how they developed the game.

Boy, those months of denials are great now.

Now console players can experience the complete mediocrity that is Diablo 3.
I wonder if the RMAH, the DRM and the connection issues got ported as well?

Meh, great. 'Hey, we haven't filched enough consumers on PC, let's bring Diablo 3 to the PS4!' I'll pass...

Oh lord, Blizzard/Sony team up for Diablo 3 on console? Yes, Yes let me taste your tears, yum yum.

The Devil arises to mock the mortals

Diablo 3 presentation wasn't that impressive... D3 on the PS3 and 4 .... meh :/

Blizzard... a PS4 exclusive!? Could it be an attempt in rebooting something like StarCraft: Ghost?

-Diablo III video plays-

Wow... and I thought Square-Enix's presentation was an underwhelming disappointment.

This guy is like the Activision poster child. A business man in a suit, completely uninterested in anything he's saying or any of the products his company makes, reading from a memorized script.

OH BOY! THIS SHOULD BE GREAT!

Generic title number 10?
Or something actually interesting?

Edit:
Destiny, eh?
You hold my attention, but only because of Bungie.

DESTINY on PS4 huh?

WHATT!! BUNGIE ON PS!!! WTF!!!

ivc392:

Calm down, everyone already knew that their next game would be multiplat

MMO FPS ey, interesting i dare say.

I love how they feel the need to not say mmo like its a damn dirty word...that's what it is Bungie/Acitvision just own its

Holy shit, is that Jason Jones? Dayum, he's gotten old looking. That was a fantastic joke about him. OMG MARTY. It feels so good to see the Bungie guys again.

AstylahAthrys:
Holy shit, is that Jason Jones? Dayum, he's gotten old looking. That was a fantastic joke about him. OMG MARTY. It feels so good to see the Bungie guys again.

Good to know they've never developed a proper sense of dress style :P

Strong lineup so far, how many will be launch titles and how many will be exclusive? More promising than the Wii U though.

Edit,

Wait? What? No glimpse of the console and no details on release date or pricing, that sucks.

josemlopes:

ivc392:

Calm down, everyone already knew that their next game would be multiplat

well, I didn't... In my defence It was less of a freak out and more of a surprise reaction... The one you get when you hear that neither FF13-2 or Rising are Sony exclusive..

I love how those three "other guys from Bungie" just walked on stage, stood in the background for thirty seconds, then walked off again.

they never actually showed what the console looks like...

After all that...we didn't even see what the damn thing looked like.

EDIT: Ninja'd

So no mention of used games or always-online DRM. Hope that's a good sign. The PS4 honestly looks like a very different console than it's predecessor.

Holiday 2013? That's a bit underwhelming. I mean, sure, a lot of the stuff looks nice, but there has been no build up at all. This seems all a bit rushed to be honest.

Edit: To agree with everyone else (and because it goes with the post), we didn't even get to see the thing.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here