Deviant Artist Shows Us Solid Snake's Quiet Side

Pages PREV 1 2

My eyes! My EYES! It burns! OH god, MY EYES!! AUUGH!

....... What?

But- I don't... *ahem* It's WAAY to personal for my tastes.
However, I am not against it. Would be hilarious to unlock after you've beaten the game.

... Seriously though I wasn't expecting this one bit.
Then again, it really takes a man to pull that off. Would you even be willing?
I'm so shocked right now I don't know if I can ever unsee this XD

Kungfusam:
Can anyone remember playing Raiden in MGS 2 running around completely naked

Oh wait, a women in a bikini, I'd better get offended

Yeah, the best part about that was when Kojima admitted he made Raiden (and that scene, by extension) for woman. The guy can make a girl in a bikini for all i care, it's everyone else being ridiculous.

Not to be "that guy", but that isn't Solid Snake, it's Big Boss AKA Naked Snake AKA Punished Snake.

I would prefer it if he was wearing the "male" version of revealing attire. At the moment he's cross-dressing & dressing in revealing attire.

But hey, I'm completely fine if we get to see Big Boss in nothing but a thong.

If I was in an anime I would have short circuited my keyboard with nose bleeds. Oh god. Cross dressing isn't even usually my thing but damn..

Just give me a second to get my composure. AHEM.

===

I support the general message of this. If you're going to be exploitative of one gender fair is fair and you can do the same for the other. If Kojima decided to include this as a costume then it would show he at least acknowledges the concerns of the people who don't support sexualizing a character simply for cosplay.

My support for this to be put in the game has nothing to do with my sexual desires! Mostly!

xPixelatedx:

Kungfusam:
Can anyone remember playing Raiden in MGS 2 running around completely naked

Oh wait, a women in a bikini, I'd better get offended

Yeah, the best part about that was when Kojima admitted he made Raiden (and that scene, by extension) for woman. The guy can make a girl in a bikini for all i care, it's everyone else being ridiculous.

Can we close the thread now?

people making stupid controversiesout of everything is really anoying

Why was this posted?
For once, it's actually not news and this sort of thing happens on DA all the time. Why not report on every decent cuh-razy video game piece that comes off of DA's front page?

I feel the majority of people actually want this as a thing rather than trying to make it a controversy.
Well the majority in this thread at least. I think... :P

I support it.

Plus I just can't get mad at Kojima.

...sure, why not? I'd be fine with this as an outfit, unlockable or mandatory. I can actually imagine him posing on a box like a pin-up model.

Ya see Kojima, this is why Quiet's character design is stupid. It's like he was trying to do a Suda 51 character but forgot he's not Suda 51.

Well I think he looks stunning. ;D

Hah, well done. I guess if you want to make the ladies less practical for cosplay, why not the guys? :P

Cosplay isn't about that in my opinion. I think all the character designs should be done for the characters. People dress up in costumes that completely cover male and/or female as long as they love who they are dressing up as.

cursedseishi:
And this only makes me sadder, knowing I can't imagine that Snake speaking in Hayter's signature gravelly "Snake" voice...

And considering some of the stuff Kojima slips into unlockables, I wouldn't be too surprised seeing this.

"Otacon... It feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all! Nothing at all! Nothing at all!"

Stupid sexy Snake...

Kudos to the artist, but does this really count as news? It's like watching Today Tonight on channel 7.

lol but i'm not really impressed...I have seen Raiden doing cartwheel naked grabbing his BALLZ in mgs2,Snake "Speedo" dating Kaz Miller in Peace walker,and Raikov aka "balls grabber" in a black latex thong.My eyes are already ready for anything.

Able Seacat:
Haha, fair play he pulls it off.

I can just imagine him saying;
"Do you think love can bloom even on a battlefield?"

"You're pretty good."
But really, that's pretty funny.

I guess someone took Kojima's request for more "erotic" content REALLY serious.

orangeapples:

Dante dynamite:
Why is some person's fan art so newsworthy

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/127464-Hideo-Kojimas-Making-MGS5-Characters-More-Erotic-For-Cosplay

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/375207199468830720

Because everyone was thinking it, and the internet provided.

So to milk a false controversy wow that's just sad

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or