Call of Duty: Ghosts Campaign Trailer Brings The Fight into Space

Pages PREV 1 2

You guys are all missing the point that CoD is trash. I am sorry but ever since MW3 they have gone down hill. Cod 4, W@W, MW2 were phenomenal...I apologize wrong post for my ranting on how CoD is all down hill. Lets focus on CoD Ghosts...WTF? Space combat are they serious? Space is a vacuum! No oxygen which is a key component in firing a gun in the first place! Therefore its impossible and just flat out stupid.

lol Love what that guy was talking about, Brazil attacking is hilarious!

But seriously -_- this game in the end is just going to be a laughing stock and will only be played for online. To infinity ward, you guys have lost it.

lol brazil invading is hilarious

Get_It_Togeth3r:
You guys are all missing the point that CoD is trash. I am sorry but ever since MW3 they have gone down hill. Cod 4, W@W, MW2 were phenomenal...I apologize wrong post for my ranting on how CoD is all down hill. Lets focus on CoD Ghosts...WTF? Space combat are they serious? Space is a vacuum! No oxygen which is a key component in firing a gun in the first place! Therefore its impossible and just flat out stupid.

lol Love what that guy was talking about, Brazil attacking is hilarious!

But seriously -_- this game in the end is just going to be a laughing stock and will only be played for online. To infinity ward, you guys have lost it.

Sounds like I-Dub needs to get it together.

The Call of Duty series has done plenty of outlandish things, though. They even wanted to do the whole "battle in space" thing in Modern Warfare 2, but they realized it kind of broke up the narrative even further, so they replaced it with the ISS getting destroyed by the detonation of a nuke that also manages to black out the entire east coast of America.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here