Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 . . . 919 NEXT

There's a game that I'm 99.9% sure doesn't exist anymore, but would love if I knew the name of it.

It was a computer game on Nickelodeon(or maybe Disney). In it you get to open up a store of your choosing, like a comic book store. The one I remember the most was the candy store. But you get to buy the machines to make your products and place them in the store, and you have to try to make your store successful.

That's really all I remember about it :/

So I can't think of this game that i've been wanting to know tfor the longest time.
when i was little i would "play" this game and it had like 2 animals and you could jump around the "city" and stuff and you could go on a boat on the water, people are telling me it was something with sonic the hedgehog and tails but im not sure!!!! PLEASE HELP

The game I'm looking for was played on an oldish machine. Not dos, early windows. Likely the 95-2000 era. It was a top down turn based strategy game with bright colored graphics. My 8 year old mind seems to remember it being called "prestigious escape", but I remember never reading that first word completely. It was likely a similarly sized word with first letter P. I remember the background being a light brownish (at least on some levels), and common enemies were "ice demons" and "fire demons" who would shoot you if you walked in front of them.

Any ideas?

First off, I'd like to ask for recommendations of where I can safely find and download old games.

I'm looking for the following games:

1) -cartoony game with goofy looking people. Wasn't exactly 2d but has a 2d outlook, kind of like in terraria or like a doll house where you can see all the rooms in a house. Your character I think was a man who's goal I don't remember, but you're supposed to make him complete the goal without letting this big lady see you and end up in the same room as you. If she does, she beats up your character. It's a funny game. There was a dog and a husband I think. Some of the maps were a house, cruise, maybe a hotel.

2) Shooter game. The map was deserty. Kind of felt like counter strike. 2 teams (red and blue) start off at their base and rush to a location with jeeps, where theres a light they need to change to their teams color and keep it that color by defending it. Whatever color the light is at the end of the countdown, that team wins.

Thank you to anyone who can help me find these games!

-This one I played on my phone. You could connect with your friend through bluetooth and play together as a team. The characters were two gooey slime balls, black and grey. They had the capability to switch off from being sticky or slippery. You'd go through obstacles in a sewer and work as a team to pass the level. Kind of like a puzzle/strategy game.

- The character looked like a wooden old guy wearing a brown pilot hat and googles. It was a game where there were different worlds and it was in space, but it didnt look like space, it looked like normal skies (i think there were stars) in between these worlds. At a certain level the character gained the ability to fly with a jet pack anywhere you want. It was like an open world. There were islands in the sky and you could fly to any one of them. There were plane looking things that would shoot at you and you could shoot at them and destroy them...I dont rememebr exactly what was going on or what the goal was.

hannah.pelland:
So I can't think of this game that i've been wanting to know tfor the longest time.
when i was little i would "play" this game and it had like 2 animals and you could jump around the "city" and stuff and you could go on a boat on the water, people are telling me it was something with sonic the hedgehog and tails but im not sure!!!! PLEASE HELP

anyone???

hannah.pelland:

hannah.pelland:

anyone???

It might help if you give us a general time period?

Going off the fact people are telling you it's Sonic related, and without knowing precisely when you were little, I'm going to take a wild guess and say Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast.

Hello guys! Please help to remember one of lost in my mind 3d shooter.
There are:
0)PC Futuristic postappocaliptic Game
1)Game period is 1990-1998 - quake 3 arena was't release
2)Game was in the Beta and I think it died in beta.
3) - one weapon that can transform to each other from 1 to 10
4) - armed vehicles that you can use and armed turrets that you can use to
5)Multiplayer game starts in vehicles

Thank

KaiYLowell:

hannah.pelland:

hannah.pelland:

anyone???

It might help if you give us a general time period?

Going off the fact people are telling you it's Sonic related, and without knowing precisely when you were little, I'm going to take a wild guess and say Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast.

im afraid its not :(

There was a robot turn-based game for the PS1. I don't think it was Front Mission. The intro featured a yellow robot in the snow, and I remember one of the missions was in a factory of some kind.

There was another game where the MC walks out onto a platform to address her nation, and as the platform is descending down the mountain, it explodes and the first level has debris from the elevator in the foreground and littering the level. One of the later levels has you on a series of flatbed train cars fighting against enemies in a city stage at night. The only thing I remember from the opening is a tower.

This was around... crap, 1997? Maybe later? I was real little.

hannah.pelland:

hannah.pelland:

anyone???

That's a very broad decription, maybe the graphics of the game could help finding it?? Like was it 3D, 2D, old, newer, first person, third person, maybe 8bit?? My childhood was the games Jazz Jackrabbit 1 and 2, which would fit the description (there are only two playable animal characters and you quite literally "jump around the city" with them lol) but it could fit many other games.

Mikuko:

hannah.pelland:

hannah.pelland:

anyone???

That's a very broad decription, maybe the graphics of the game could help finding it?? Like was it 3D, 2D, old, newer, first person, third person, maybe 8bit?? My childhood was the games Jazz Jackrabbit 1 and 2, which would fit the description (there are only two playable animal characters and you quite literally "jump around the city" with them lol) but it could fit many other games.

I remember it was 3D and the characters could teleport and when they teleported they said "teleport", it was around 2000's

i've been trying to find the name of this game for SO LONG. it's a late 90's/early 2000's computer game with singing animals? there's a minigame part where you have to bring a dog his bone and newspaper toys and they sing about it. it was pixel and not 3D. i used to always come home from school and play that game because it was so addicting. i wanna say the main character was a dalmatian?? ugh i can't remember too much of it but it's so strong in my brain and i can't remember the name! someone help

Okay, so old PC/CD game, probably 90s. Basically it was an educational game where half the game you could click on different continents and climates and learn about the different animals that lived there, and the other half of the game was a trivia competition. So you could play with someone else and you tried to get around the world faster than the other person by answering animal questions correctly and there would be like actual video clips of the animals sometimes.

Please help???

nortrom2017:
There are:

Thank

Could it have been Redline? That game came out in '99, so the beta would likely have been earlier. The only canceled game I could find with a 'Swiss Army Gun' was Tiberium, but that came out much later...

nicolem:

-This one I played on my phone. You could connect with your friend through bluetooth and play together as a team. The characters were two gooey slime balls, black and grey. They had the capability to switch off from being sticky or slippery. You'd go through obstacles in a sewer and work as a team to pass the level. Kind of like a puzzle/strategy game.

- The character looked like a wooden old guy wearing a brown pilot hat and googles. It was a game where there were different worlds and it was in space, but it didnt look like space, it looked like normal skies (i think there were stars) in between these worlds. At a certain level the character gained the ability to fly with a jet pack anywhere you want. It was like an open world. There were islands in the sky and you could fly to any one of them. There were plane looking things that would shoot at you and you could shoot at them and destroy them...I dont rememebr exactly what was going on or what the goal was.

Not sure about the second one, but the first one is likely Gish.

Hi, I'm new to this, but there was a game I have no idea what the name of it is.

It was a flash game on the pc, that I played like in 2008-2009? I believe it to be on the website of addictinggames.com , but I am not sure of this. It's a game where you play as this ninja type guy, and go around a dojo type building and go through different portals to fight different 1v1's and continue through to fight harder enemies. In the beginning area there's this old "sensai" type guy who gives you free potions. You can buy different equipment and level up, don't remember much else. It's also a 2D game, where you walk around with WASD and you could learn different skills that were on the number keys. And I believe instead of mana or mp you had stamina instead, not sure on that one though.

Thanks in advance if you could up me out with this one!

Hi, first of all sorry for my english

I'm looking for a game I think I played between 1995 and 2000. It was a strategy like game (horror maybe?) on a spaceship if i remember well. There were some survivors you could control and all kinds of monsters on the ship. You can pick up all the tools what you can use, such as a flashlight. The white color dominated the environment.I played it on a Windows system and had pretty nice graphics. That's all I remember

Thanks in advance if anyone can help

RelativityMan:

nortrom2017:
There are:

Thank

Could it have been Redline? That game came out in '99, so the beta would likely have been earlier. The only canceled game I could find with a 'Swiss Army Gun' was Tiberium, but that came out much later...

Thank a lot. It's Redline :) Now I can sleep

nicolem:

Project Nomads?

nicolem:
First off, I'd like to ask for recommendations of where I can safely find and download old games.

1) -cartoony game with goofy looking people. Wasn't exactly 2d but has a 2d outlook, kind of like in terraria or like a doll house where you can see all the rooms in a house. Your character I think was a man who's goal I don't remember, but you're supposed to make him complete the goal without letting this big lady see you and end up in the same room as you. If she does, she beats up your character. It's a funny game. There was a dog and a husband I think. Some of the maps were a house, cruise, maybe a hotel.

[...]

Must be "Neighbours from Hell" (2004)

I'm not sure what the game was about and I remember it years ago when I was very young.

I remember it was some kind of foreign horror game (Possibly Japanese or Korean) where when the game started you could select between what character you wanted to play as. I don't remember all of the characters but here's what I do remember.

Schoolgirl: Her perks were having a backpack so you could carry more items
Some guy with a bat: He had a bat I'm sure
Some big guy: I think he was big...

Pretty sure the game had to do with zombies, fighting them, surviving or something.

adamleon97:
I'm not sure what the game was about and I remember it years ago when I was very young.

I remember it was some kind of foreign horror game (Possibly Japanese or Korean) where when the game started you could select between what character you wanted to play as. I don't remember all of the characters but here's what I do remember.

Schoolgirl: Her perks were having a backpack so you could carry more items
Some guy with a bat: He had a bat I'm sure
Some big guy: I think he was big...

Pretty sure the game had to do with zombies, fighting them, surviving or something.

Giving us a better time frame of when you played it could be handy (be sure to give the year, NOT how old you were at the time; we don't know you, so that won't help us). Though my guess is that you're looking for Resident Evil: Outbreak. It's whole deal was having a bunch of playable characters, and I remember Yoko having a backpack for more inventory space. =)

Yes, its Gish! Thanks so much! ..ah fail idk how to reply to posts

RelativityMan:

nicolem:

Not sure about the second one, but the first one is likely Gish.

Yes, its Gish! Thanks so much!

Zharenn:

nicolem:

Project Nomads?

Yes! Thanks Zharenn!

Pixelhunter:

nicolem:

[...]

Must be "Neighbours from Hell" (2004)

Yes! I've been looking for this game so much! Thank you!

I am trying to find a game I played in the late 90s early 2000s at a friends house. We played the game on PS2. The game took place in early Asia time period like feudal Japan or dynasty China. I remember it having a coop mode and a versus mode. It was a hack and slash type of game similar to Dynasty Warriors.
In the coop mode I remember there being a story. We only had two characters that we could play. The two characters were male. One had a sword and the other had claws.
In the versus mode I remember that it was more than just a 1v1. A bunch of people brought their own PS2s and we connected them together to have a big versus battle. The was a much bigger roster to choose from than when we played the coop. I think when we played the coop we didn't have anyone else unlocked. When we did the big versus mode we were using my friends brothers memory card.
I remember the game had a name in a different language, and the dialogue was in that language too. We had English subtitles.

I have looked at all of the Dynasty Warrior games and Samurai Warrior games that game out in that general time period and none of them fit what I remember. I appreciate any help I can get in figuring out what game this is.

Hello.

I'm looking for the name of a (I think) Playstation game. It was a 2d sidescroller action game, maybe it even was a 2.5d sidescroller, your character had a lightning or energy whip of some sort, which he could use to swing from stuff with. The game also had some kind of hoverbike levels, which were not sidescrollers, and also some levels where you would fall/skydive down some huge shafts. If I remember correct, these were bosslevels

Thanks

LeafBasher:
I'm looking for the name of a (I think) Playstation game. It was a 2d sidescroller action game, maybe it even was a 2.5d sidescroller, your character had a lightning or energy whip of some sort, which he could use to swing from stuff with. The game also had some kind of hoverbike levels, which were not sidescrollers, and also some levels where you would fall/skydive down some huge shafts. If I remember correct, these were bosslevels

That's definitely Wild 9. Very fun game. =)

Hey all. Thanks for having this thread.

So there is a game I played perhaps around 1996 or 97. I keep searching for it but can't seem to find it.
If I recall correctly it was called Quest 2, I could be wrong. Though every time I type this in google it shows me the space quest series.

The game was simple. You were in a fixed box, 2D multidirectional shooter. There was a frame around your area. You controlled a small spaceship. The box you were had a small slit at the top of the frame where enemies enter. You would then kill them, get power ups, and then advance to the second level and so on.

It was a pc game and I feel like you could control it with a mouse.

Anyone might shed some light on it?

Ok, here goes:

When I was in 8th grade, about 2000-2001, there was an old bunch of PC games you could play if you had this Sony App installed. It was kind of an early social app where you could add friends and stuff. I remember it had several games, but I only remember details from 2:

1. The first was a top down shooter where you were in a little spaceship (I think you could choose the ship), and it was like an arena fight against other ships.

2: The second was an isometric shooter where you could pick what kind of soldier you were, like a heavy, a medic, a standard gunner, and maybe a sniper, and it was team-based combat.

There were other games but I sucked at them so I didn't play. :P

I don't even know if you CAN play these games anymore because they were online games (I know they were free cause we installed them on every damn computer we could at school), but I'd love to track them down anyways.

Hello Guys

I've been searching for this game for quite some time now.

I don't have much information but i hope someone could help me out...

So I'm sure it was a PS2 Game. I don't have an idea when it came out.

What I have in mind is that you were playing a child or a small person with magic powers. I'm also certain that you had one of these classic mage hats that witches have. You fight against skeletons and other monsters and most of the time it's night. It was a 3D adventure game with plattforming elements and little puzzles to get trough the world. Well and thats pretty much it. Take in consideration that little details could be false because I was very young when i played this game. Thx for your help :)

AS7

Hi all!

I know this doesn't fit perfectly with all the PS2 and old PC games, but I'm having a heck of a time remembering the name of a free Internet game that has been around at least 5 years. It was a multiplayer game that involved three small "things" that could be flung around an Arena on a turn-by-turn basis. You pulled back an arrow for each of your blobs, your opponent did the same, and then you saw the arena in action at the same time. There were tens of different games within this platform, such as soccer (the blobs aimed to get a soccer ball in a goal), capture the flag, capture the flag, and many others. Any help here?

Thank you!

Hi everyone i like to ask.... Please answer...
The game between 95 and 97 on DOS.
The background game was stoneage era, 2D, game play like mario bros, the character was like flintstone and there was many secret area

" I found it guys, the name is prehistorik, thanks guys"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 . . . 919 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or