The Escapist BRAWL Part 1!!!! Select your Characters!!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

We allowed a second selection yet? Inspiration is kicking at my head....

GunsmithKitten:
We allowed a second selection yet? Inspiration is kicking at my head....

Well, right now this Thread have a success, and I glad for that.
However if this Thread at some point don't have posts for 1 day or 2, I will put a special rule so users can select two more characters to cover the "gaps" in the fighters roster.

Actually, I just notice that only Kazuya Mishima is the only fighter that he belong originaly in a versus fighting game.
I am really shocked to say at least.

SweetShark:

Lizardon:
Okay I'm going to add Grimlock from Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. This brawl needs more transforming robot dinosaurs from space. The publisher was Activision according to Wikipedia.

Sorry, but the Almighty Unicron took first the place.

Oh I didn't see that, I wasn't aware Altari had made a Transformers game so I didn't check them.

Okay I've triple checked this time, so how about Tommy Oliver, the Green Mighty Morphin Power Ranger (also White Mighty Morphin Ranger, Red Zeo Ranger, Red Turbo Ranger and Black Dino Thunder Ranger)? He was in a game Power Rangers Super Legends published by Disney.

Well, my vote is for EA's very own Private Haggard of Battlefield: Bad Company. (I have no idea if the picture works so here goes nothing)------------>

Just look at this guy, he's awesome!

Gizmo1990:
I have one for Telltale games that nobody will ever be able to beat as he has the most uncanny luck in the universe. No matter what he faces he always wins due to the laws of probability being destroyed by his very presence. I pick Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate!

*image snip*

My god...
How will we ever defeat this monster?

bug_of_war:
Well, my vote is for EA's very own Private Haggard of Battlefield: Bad Company. (I have no idea if the picture works so here goes nothing)------------>

Just look at this guy, he's awesome!

Image is not working my friend.
Please fix it to accept this fighter

OK so new try
Did my research and this shouldn't have been chosen and there is room in the THQ section

SweetShark:

Damn it! can someone tell me how to make the image work, I have a feeling I am typing the wrong [] majiga

Lizardon:

SweetShark:

Lizardon:
Okay I'm going to add Grimlock from Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. This brawl needs more transforming robot dinosaurs from space. The publisher was Activision according to Wikipedia.

Sorry, but the Almighty Unicron took first the place.

Oh I didn't see that, I wasn't aware Altari had made a Transformers game so I didn't check them.

Okay I've triple checked this time, so how about Tommy Oliver, the Green Mighty Morphin Power Ranger (also White Mighty Morphin Ranger, Red Zeo Ranger, Red Turbo Ranger and Black Dino Thunder Ranger)? He was in a game Power Rangers Super Legends published by Disney.

Oh, how I love this Thread of mine. It is always full of surprises for me to use my wild imagination of mine thank to you all!!!

Thank you for your selection.

bug_of_war:

SweetShark:

Damn it! can someone tell me how to make the image work, I have a feeling I am typing the wrong [] majiga

A! I see, you just didn't new the way to post a picture. I fixed it for you.

War Penguin:
And I'm also pissed off that someone took Liberty Prime! Damn it! Why the hell didn't I think of that?! D:<

Established stratagem: Inadequate. Try again.

Liberty Prime is mine!

Guffe:
OK so new try
Did my research and this shouldn't have been chosen and there is room in the THQ section

I still can't believe that no one didn't get the copyright of this game!!! This is madness.
Also the perfer fighter for the dead THQ right now ^^

SweetShark:

Wait, how did you do it? Sorry, just wanna know for later posts I may make which may require a picture

OKAY! got it now! And in the EA corner, the one, the only: image

PRIVATE HAGGARD!!!!!

bug_of_war:

SweetShark:

Wait, how did you do it? Sorry, just wanna know for later posts I may make which may require a picture

You just just put the link of the picture like this:

EDIT: A! you found a solution. Good for you.

SweetShark:

EDIT: A! you found a solution. Good for you.

So does EA get their jocular soldier in the roster? He's ready coach, just give him a chance! haha!

SweetShark:

Guffe:
OK so new try

I still can't believe that no one didn't get the copyright of this game!!! This is madness.
Also the perfer fighter for the dead THQ right now ^^

Yeah I am really enjoying the game at the moment, I haven't played the first one but got number 2 for my WiiU and I am very glad I did. It's like a combination between the Prince of Persia and Zelda games in a good way : )
Would be niec to get to play as the two remaining horsemen at some point

Mmmmmmm...because I noticed DISNEY INTERACTIVE STUDIO was also publisher of the game Kingdom Hearts.......I put Sora in this publisher!!

A slot for a character in SQUARE ENIX Team is now OPEN to be filled!!!

While I realise I cannot vote twice, I have noticed there are more than 20 publishers up on the list. So here's an idea for the next poster, get Rockstar in the mix! They got a great list of characters with plenty of experience in kicking ass and takin' names

bug_of_war:
While I realise I cannot vote twice, I have noticed there are more than 20 publishers up on the list. So here's an idea for the next poster, get Rockstar in the mix! They got a great list of characters with plenty of experience in kicking ass and takin' names

Well, its up to the other users to select a character from Rockstar games.
Also Rockstar is in the list under the wings of TAKE-2 INTERACTIVE publisher.

What time is it?

BRRRRRAWL TIME!!

My vote is for Finn & Jake. The game was published by D3 Publisher.

So, those are good choices. But I gotta say.

Simone, from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. He was in a DS game by Konami, so we're going with Konami.

How's about a bit more WAAAGHH?

Captain Bluddflagg

Just an update to say we have now 62 characters in our roster.
Keep up like this and we maybe finish today!!!

"What can change the nature of a man?"

The Nameless One, Planescape Torment. inXile has the rights.

Nabirius:
"What can change the nature of a man?"
imagehttp:/ /mygaming .co.za/news/wp-c ontent/uploads/pl anescape_torment_nameless_one_6067214 04.jpg[/i mg]

The Nameless One, Planescape Torment. inXile has the rights.

Thank you. Thank you for including this character in the roster.

EDIT:

Btw, I have a serious question:

The new Planescape Torment game inXile will create "soon", did they confirm the appearance of the Nameless one?
If not, then this character belong to Interplay Entertainment Team.

Ladies and gentlemen, I raise you Pixel Studio's Quote, straight out of Cave Story!image

How about someone from a game I've just recently been playing again?

Sam "Serious" Stone from the Serious Sam series. As far as I know, Devolver Digital has the rights.

I suggest Biorr of the Twin Fangs from Demon's Souls (From Software/Sony), a bona fide knight!

I'm really suprised no one's said Sonic yet :P

Edl01:
I'm really suprised no one's said Sonic yet :P

If you like Sonic to be in the roster, then is your chance, but you must post a pic of him to be in [if you like of course]

I know it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the people on the list, but go ahead and put me on the list, maybe they'll be able to get a scratch on me if they're all lucky.

saintdane05:

A Smooth Criminal:
Why is Megaman not in the list? He deserves a place in every brawler.

Especially this rendition of him

I maintain that Megaman EXE is the best version of the character, and the manag is the best Megaman story ever.

I salute you in respect for your well placed love in handheld games my good sir.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked