My Hero Academia key art

My Hero Academia Chapter 423 Release Date Confirmed

When does the next chapter of My Hero Academia drop?

Since it’s release in 2014, fans around the world have lost themselves in the world of My Hero Academia. If you’ve been reading since then, or you’re all caught up, knowing when Chapter 423 of My Hero Academia will be released is important, so here’s when the release date is.

Recommended Videos

When Does Chapter 423 of My Hero Academia Release?

Deku and other student heroes in My Hero Academia
Image via Kōhei Horikoshi

If you’re eager to sink your teeth into the latest and possibly greatest chapter of My Hero Academia, you’ll be glad to know that it will be released on May 19, 2024. If you’re reading through official channels, you can expect the chapter to drop around these times:

• 7:00am Pacific Time
  • 8:00am Mountain Time
  • 9:00am Central Time
  • 10:00am Eastern Time

While the My Hero Academia manga may be coming to a close in the foreseeable future, we still have plenty of action waiting for us until that finally happens. Even if you’re a fan of the anime versus the manga, we’ve got quite a wild ride in store before the series hits its conclusion.

Related: How to Watch My Hero Academia (MHA) & Its Movies in Order

Where Can I Read My Hero Academia Online?

If you’re hoping to keep up to date on the My Hero Academia manga, the best place to view it is through VIZ. The newest chapters of the manga cost nothing to read, but if you wait a little too long to start reading up on the newest chapters, you’ll need to sign up for a subscription. That being said, as of the time of this writing, Chapters 420 through 422 are available to read at no cost — so you’ve got a while to catch this one before it goes behind a paywall.

No matter if you’re a fan of the anime or the manga, there is plenty to love about My Hero Academia. Make sure you know about the history of the series and when it all began before jumping in.

My Hero Academia is available to read through VIZ.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Will There Be a Beastars Season 3? Answered
Legoshi from Beastars
Read Article Where To Read Berserk, Confirmed
Guts grabs a sword by the blade
Read Article Will There Be Ninja Kamui Season 2?
Higan stands by a fire
Related Content
Read Article Will There Be a Beastars Season 3? Answered
Legoshi from Beastars
Read Article Where To Read Berserk, Confirmed
Guts grabs a sword by the blade
Read Article Will There Be Ninja Kamui Season 2?
Higan stands by a fire
Author
Shaun Cichacki
As a fan of RPGs, Action & Retro titles, Shaun has been gaming since he was a young boy. With an overwhelming obsession involving Metal Gear Solid and Pizza Tower, you know you're in for a wild ride when it comes to things he's writing about.