University of Toronto Sex Club (Article)

Pages PREV 1 2

Although the idea is nothing new and I know of many bars that offer similar set ups in Tokyo (clothing optional, also you can choose to wear cosplay if you want.) I am not so sure if it is a good idea for college students.
I think consenting adults that have already explored their sexuality and have concluded that this is what excites them should be free to do whatever.
However college students tend to be young and inexperienced so I dont think the idea and concept will be fully appreciated. They are hormones and legs and would shag anything...

Well, I dont know.
If I were a college student I would argue that I was old enough to appreciate it, and also that it would be more disgusting to see middle aged people naked in a club.

hazabaza1:
I kind of want to go there in full victorian suit, approach people having sex and try to spark up some rousing conversation with them.

We are talking about the Victorians here, the ones that actual evidence suggests were massively kinky. While its true they weren't that much for talking about sex in mixed company, they seem to have been quite happy talking about it in small groups of friends (sex and the city style) and had Spanking Clubs. In general it seems they practised the 'Angel in public, whore in the bedroom' view of sex, I.e. that there were standards in public to be upheld, but in private anything goes (well as long as its between people of the opposite sex).

This is brilliant. If we'd had this kind of education when I was a lad I'd have grown up with far fewer issues. Rather than gender segregation in PE and running around a frozen field in a vest and pants we could have all got together, oiled up and melded into a throbbing mass of pulsating flesh.

Oh silly Ontarian, never fail to impress me. ;)

If it is safe sex then why not ? I wish I had that when I went to college. It sure would make a night to remember, for the better or the worse.

There will be SO much dick. I mean sausagefest will be far too much of an understatement. Sausageverse?

I've never got the appeal of group sex, or even threesomes. 1) I do NOT want to see another man's cock and or balls while I'm attempting to maintain an erection. 2) I only have 1 P, adding an extra V is not going to do much more to the whole P in a V party-fun-time.

NameIsRobertPaulson:

You wacky Canucks. With your hockey and your civil rights, and your questionable love for Celine Dion.

I have a deal for you: We get Wayne Gretzky, Steve Nash, and all the maple syrup we can eat, you get a lifetime supply of Krispy Kreme donuts, the nuking of a country of your choice (TAKE THAT RUSSIA!), and you can have Amy Grant and Bette Midler. Here, I'll even throw in a promise that we won't make fun of the fact that your government employees have to swear an oath of loyalty to the Queen of England. Deal?

There are no Canadians who love Celine Dion my friend (maybe a handful of people in Quebec). I believe our Prime Minister requested permission from the Queen to banish her from our lands. Should she ever return to Canada, I believe it is now legal to scald her with cups of boiling tea as well as pelt her with handfuls of Kraft Dinner.

Higgs303:

NameIsRobertPaulson:

You wacky Canucks. With your hockey and your civil rights, and your questionable love for Celine Dion.

I have a deal for you: We get Wayne Gretzky, Steve Nash, and all the maple syrup we can eat, you get a lifetime supply of Krispy Kreme donuts, the nuking of a country of your choice (TAKE THAT RUSSIA!), and you can have Amy Grant and Bette Midler. Here, I'll even throw in a promise that we won't make fun of the fact that your government employees have to swear an oath of loyalty to the Queen of England. Deal?

There are no Canadians who love Celine Dion my friend (maybe a handful of people in Quebec). I believe our Prime Minister requested permission from the Queen to banish her from our lands. Should she ever return to Canada, I believe it is now legal to scald her with cups of boiling tea as well as pelt her with handfuls of Kraft Dinner.

I heard that, but it was by John Dougherty, the same guy who tried to liberate Canada from its "French Tyranny", attempted to invade Montreal, and was eaten by beavers.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked