You know you've played too much _______ when ________

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

You know you've played to much Gears of war and you think every ditch or hole in the ground is an emergence hole.

Or if youve played to much Dragon age/WoW/ or whatever, and walking around with your group of friends you start thinking who would play what role, etc

You know you've played too much Fable II when you hear random scottish people insulting you wherever you go.

You know you've played too much Deus Ex: Human Revolution when you start popping pain killers and beer for extra HP.

You know you've played too much Mass Effect when you walk into stores and shout "I'm [insert name here], and this is my favorite store in [insert location]" and expect a discount.

You know you've played too much El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron when you understand the plot.

Quake 3, make the DAH! sound when you land after jumping
Battlefield 2, you spot enemy boats everywhere
Left4dead, start to hate things for no reason
Crackdown, contemplate curb stomping everyone you see

Kevon Huggins:
... nightmares about Vault 108
ALL NEWBIES STAY OUT OF THAT VAULT IT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF LIFE

You know you've played too much S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat when you instinctively try to push the quicksave key before you move through a door.

*EDIT*

You know you've played too much Dawn of War 2 when you subconsciously position tactical marine squads as you walk down the street.

You know you've played too much Red Orchestra 2 when you hold your breath to try and get a better view of distant objects.

You know you've played too much Mount & Blade when you look at a field and try to decide where the best place to position your crossbowmen is.

You know you've played too much Gears of War when you try to tap A to get into cover

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you look at a building and wonder how hard it would be to recreate it in cobblestone.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you see natural rock formations and instinctively start planning how you'll incorporate a hidden, Creeper-proof fortress.

I am not going to admit that either or these apply to me.

You know you've played too much Borderlands when Halo Reach suddenly looks like a cartoon...yes this actually happened to me.

You know you've played too much Oblivion when you start gauging the value of objects you see in stores and wonder how much they'd fence for.

You know you've played too much Megaman when your friend's finger has the A button imbedded in their thumb from holding it down for the cheat.

EDIT: You know you've been playing Twilight Princess too much when you feel the need to howl along with Link when he transforms. Wish I was joking...

You know you've played too much Splinter Cell when you find yourself watching the patrol routes of security guards.

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime:

Athol:

Sarpedon:

You know you've played too much Fallout when you throw a bottle cap in the trash and feel like you're throwing out money.

That or you pocket every bobby pin you see.

Wait, I do that, only it's for my hair. Does that count?

It you're female with long hair, then no. I on the other hand am male with a shaved head, and I've found my self pocketing bobby pins and bottle caps because "hey these are useful...wait a minute..."

You know youve been playing too much RE5 when everytime someone calls your name you hear it in Shevas voice

I've played so much Fallout 3/New Vegas, that I almost looted the first aid kit in the breakroom for stimpacks, I get the urge to pick up discarded bottle caps and bobby pins, and I've had to remind myself that those are bottles of COCA-Cola and not NUKA-Cola that are being sold at the entrances of my local WalMart.

ThatLankyBastard:
You know you've played too much Pokemon when you start describing thngs like your battling them...

Real-Life Example :Complex Functions of Imaginary Numbers used Confuse Ray...

...it's super effective!

I do this too, only with my roommate's cat. When she walks into a room I grab her and yell "A wild Cid appeared! Cid used Struggle. It's not very effective..."

You know you have played to much minecraft when you shit bricks.

You know you play to many first person shooters when you start holding your TV remote like a pistol.

You know you've played too much Katamari Damacy when you catch yourself wondering why your friend, who's driving you home, isn't "picking up" traffic signs and trash cans, since they seem to be about the right size now...

You know you've played too much Puyo Puyo Fever when you go to bed, close your eyes, and can't sleep because you keep seeing colored blobs falling, chaining, and exploding.

Yes, this happened to me back then. Damn addictive game.

You know you played too much Kingdom Hearts when you have a fastasy world in your head.

Excuse me, did I say KH, I meant EVERY and ANY JRPG.

You know you've played too much Gears of War when the first thing you think about upon walking into your living room is taking cover behind the couch (has happened to me).

You know you've played too much Just Cause 2 when you see a tall building and raise your hand to fire your grappling hook at it.

You know you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when you:
A. Start seeing kill info in the upper-right hand corner of your vision.
B. Think you see the BLU sniper walking around the corner.
C. Nearly swerve while driving because you think you see the RED Spy running across the road.

Prince of Persia when you keep trying to rewind time after making a mistake

You know you've played too much Thief when you catch yourself looking for your visibility gem. Yes, I know Yahtzee mentioned it but I caught myself doing that way back when I first played it.

You know you've played too much online poker when you hear the "raise" sound effect everywhere you go.

You know you've played too much poker when you start counting and go "8, 9, 10, Jack, SHIT!!!"

You know you've played too much fantasy football when you catch yourself hoping that your favorite team will win by a score or 3-0 because you have the opposing teams defense on your fantasy team and don't want them getting scored on too much.

You know you've played too much Prinny 2 when you call everyone, or end your sentences with, dood, dood.

You know you've been playing too much Half Life when you worry more about preventing a headcrab infestation than an ant infestation.

You know you've played too much World of Warcraft when you see a bear and say MOTW please!

You know you've played too much with yourself in public when you are arrested in the lingerie section of the local boutique.

You've played too much mass effect 2 when you excuse yourself with the phrase "i should go"

You've played too much EU3 when the phrase "Austrian Army" drives you to panic
You've played too much SMAC when you start quoting Chairman Yang in discussions
You've played too much Vicky II when you are suprised Germany ever unified
You've played too much CK if the first think you look for in a partner is their nose
You've played too much Civ5 if an old man talking to you makes you frantically look for the esc key.
You've played too much Mount & Blade if you think cheese is a better alternative to fresh meat
You've played too much warband if the sight of a ladder perched on a building gives you the urge to yell charge.
You've played too much Bioshock when walking your instinctively keep your left hand in the casting position

You know you've played too much World of Warcraft when you try to /follow the car in front of you on your drive to work.

You know you've played too much Warhammer when your motivational speech is just you shouting BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
You know you've played too much TF2 when the sight of people with their backs turned to you fills you with joy.

I know I've played too much Mirror's Edge and Battlefield 3 beta because I always vault any chest-high walls I come up to, heh.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when:
-you think staring directly at the school bully will render them unable to walk
-you attempt to move heavy objects by punching them until they become 2-dimensional
-you space out for a second, so you attempt to toggle your render distance
-you can only sleep with the lights on
-you can't understand pictures of the Earth from space, because everyone knows it's procedurally generated
-you dream in cubes

KillKill:

Sarpedon:
Fill in the blanks. I'll start it off.

You know you've played too much Fallout when you throw a bottle cap in the trash and feel like you're throwing out money.

I would've said this. I actually got a little excited when I found a bottle cap on the ground once...

I had the same problem for a while when I had to try very hard not to pick up bobby pins lying around.
I just used paper clips instead.

Miles000:
You know you play too much Dark Souls when you try and throw a fireball at your brother.

SckizoBoy:
You know you've played too much Assassin's Creed when you instinctively look for hand holds on any wall.

Then proceed to attempt to scale said wall.

There's no attempting involved, you just climb it.

dickywebster:
You know youve played fallout 3 too much when you see pictures or films set in DC and you remember how many enemies youd have killed if it was lik 250 years in the future.

You know you've played too much Fallout 3 when on your first trip to DC you can already lead your family through of some of the monuments and museums (true story)

TheRussian:
You know you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when you want to buy every hat you see.

I thought that was just inherent to the awesomeness of hats.

BryceS62:
You know you've played to much Splinter Cell when you crouch walk to the Toilet at night so you can remain undetected

You know you play a rogue too much when your normal walk is completely silent in real life.

You know you've played too much Assassins Creed when you and a friend choreograph ways to execute eachother.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked