Pages PREV 1 2 3

So should we just post all of the sheets we posted here back to this page? I'm asking because this peculiar behavior have put me off from posting a sheet so far because I was confused as to where exactly I should post it.

Looks like we get to repost our sheets here because of....some reason(?).

The two threads for this have been merged. This may cause some issues with the post order as it simply puts them in based on time.

Okay, since I'm not going to be allowed to remake my threads...

Iron Ruler, Redryhno. Both of you please stop wasting your time. I will never accept your sheets because I personally dislike you and find you disruptive elements within my RPs. I frankly don't know why you continue to post in my threads because I know that the distaste is mutual, so please do yourselves a favor and stop wasting your own time.

PrinceOfShapeir:

Iron Ruler, Redryhno. Both of you please stop wasting your time. I will never accept your sheets because I personally dislike you and find you disruptive elements within my RPs. I frankly don't know why you continue to post in my threads because I know that the distaste is mutual, so please do yourselves a favor and stop wasting your own time.

The distaste is not mutual. Your efforts to push me aside and ignore me had only made me more eager to play a game with you. I wanted to mend our relationship but you refused. You are the one who is disruptive here.

PrinceOfShapeir:

Screw it, I don't remember you, and judging by the previous pages of your responses, I'm sure I don't want to remember.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked