Unskippable: E3 Trailers

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

The first and the third were great. The turtleneck jokes and the Jurassic Park reference were the best!

LOL the cockroaches strike again XD This one was really funny! I love it! :D Keep it up WOOT!

All of those games look so very bad.
But yes, Huxley looks the worst. To me, at least.

More on topic, very good episode! I liked the mix up using trailers this week!
Nothing wrong with something a little different every now and again!

Sweet.

"I think I blame Warhammer for the Space Marine armour you could lose your head in."

Funny as always, but I don't think it was as funny as the previous ones. Maybe just that they were doing trailers this time instead of intros, but I didn't find any extreme burst out loud parts like I usually find in Unskippable. Still funny none the less:

"We promise, this will actually be the final one this time."

Oh, and as for the games, they all look bad. Huxley and Edge Of Twilight look the worst though. Huxley just looked bad and Edge Of Twilight was just far too vague.

I would have liked for them to do Other M.

"The spice must flow"

Most people don't know what thats from....but I'd expect a higher percentage of people on this forum to know what thats from (without resorting to Google)

edit: just looked up the info on Huxley...and MMOFPS with RPG elements....wasn't that what Tabula Rasa was?

Zombie_Fish:

Oh, and as for the games, they all look bad. Huxley and Edge Of Twilight look the worst though. Huxley just looked bad and Edge Of Twilight was just far too vague.

i'm a bit disappointed in games this year...none of those look exciting even with them making light of the trailers i couldnt like them...~sighs~

great! as for the games...blah..

I'm rather shocked no one has been put on probation in the first few posts lol.

Man that Huxley game looks terrible. Final Fantasy XIV will kick ass though. Mutated Chickens and all! :P The Huxley bit was by far and wide the best of the 3. Might as well of left Edge of Twilight out.

Ollie596:
"This summer....one man a bigger man a woman and a large mutated chicken are earths last hope"

I believe the proper term is "we're boned."

"Alright, who broke the moon? Dammit, Steve, we only had one of those!" killed me.

And let me just say that these three trailers were completely unappealing. FF is the same damn game it always has been, Edge of Twilight could honestly be any genre of game about anything given how brown and generic the trailer was, and Huxley looks pretty clearly like a Gears of War ripoff.

All those trailers were terrible. Thank GOD for Unskippable :)

Oh my gosh,what happend to huxley!?
And nice 'dune' joke, that was really unexpected.

Depressed 3 dog was awesome :D

To me, Huxley sounds kinda like the name of a dog.

Those were some weird trailers.

*Looks at crazy Japanese devs*

Ha lots of funny stuff in that one. And yeah, Huxley looks awful...

Okay, I'm waiting for a game where dude with a goatee is NOT a villain.

I now get why people ignore FF trailers - I know NOTHING about the game from it.

Also, the Three Dog's "AAARGH" was cool.

The Huxley one blew my mind with its awfulness. I can only be thankful that Unskippable was there to save the day.

This has to be their GREATEST work yet

Ghostwise:
"It's destiny for me to go to Tashi Station for some power converters." There was some pretty hilarious stuff in here. The Huxley one was by far the best. Was really hoping for another JRPG though. :P Man that Huxley game has been in development for like 10 years it seems. Will be surprised if it ever gets released lol. Those turtlenecks were horrible. Put a damned helmet on!

I know another game that has been in development for 10 years... Don't remind me...

oliveira8:
Huxley looks...so bad!!!!

actualy, I wanna try it out now.

LOL that was the funniest one since Grandia III.

those were pretty much the worst trailers I've ever seen. Why can games do that when movies wouldn't dare?

Anyway, you made it much more palatable. Thanks.

This one might just be my new favorite. Those games all just look sooooo awful!

TheMonkeySlayer:
To me, Huxley sounds kinda like the name of a dog.

how bout three

Good one, although I think I was expecting a comment about how FF13 was so delayed that Final Fantasy 14 will be out before it.

DJShire:
"The spice must flow"

Most people don't know what thats from....but I'd expect a higher percentage of people on this forum to know what thats from (without resorting to Google)

That was one of the lines I giggled at.

Also, I expected a "Wheel in the Sky" karaoke session after the "At least that thing keeps spinning" line in the Edge of Twlight trailer.

I just can't let that South Park reference go unacknowledged. I laughed my ass off and it was all your fault....STEVE!

I take power ranger episodes more seriously then that retarded Huxley trailer.
I fully appreciate the Dune reference btw that was awesome.

Nice episode.

RougeWaveform:
Oh this was a great idea. I love how all the trailers didn't actually show any gameplay.

I feel the same way. You guys made some funny comments but I guess the biggest issue is how funny these trailers were actually bad and revealed nothing of the game.

Steve is such a bastard

Eorc!

The turtlenecks... they do nothing!

"The spice must flooow..."

You guys have now referenced both Dune and 2001: A Space Odyssey...

Why must it be so hard to choose between you and Yahtzee?

What's the point of the FF XIV trailer showing all those CGI scenes if they'll never happen?

Anyways the Jurassic theme was just brtilliant, I'm glad to see you guys switched things up. It really paid off.

Well those games weren't going to win any pre-release awards now were they?

Alright who broke the moon? Dammit Steve we only had one of those!

Hilarious

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or