Unforgotten Realms: Episode 35: Ratgina

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Loving the tiny gun that the Groundbold uses...
also if this show was going to do a Final Fantasy style joke (which i find are oddly lacking seeing as most RPG's get mentioned) then the ultimate spell could be flaraga...or Ultima
probably wont tho

Rob, you better not be pulling our leg and leave the cliffhangers unresolved next episode. Because if you do, I'll.........just keep watching it.

2 cliffhangers is mean!!! But seriously has someone been watching Hogan's Heros lately, "I know nothing" quoting Schultz lol.

lol that was awesome i couldn't stop laughing after the cliffhanger joke lol. <>< <>< <>< <>< ><> <>< <>< ><> worth watching douglas3 is still alive though

*sigh*
I think I'm going to go watch season one again. It might remind me that this series still has the potential to be good again and convince me that it will be worth watching next weeks episode.

Talonhand:
2 cliffhangers nice! Ah, you are an evil man, but awesome.

Agreed

Edit: does anyone sense a triple flare?

Damn you Rob! DAMN YOU!
Now I have to kill you in your sleep... with a CLIFFHANGER!
I though "Heroes" is the masterpiece of cliffhanging... guess I was wrong.
Good episode ;).

PS.

Zarthek:

Edit: does anyone sense a triple flare?

I do.

I am really tired....the first time it cut to black I nearly jumped out of my chair.

Way to go Rob, you know how to keep me on the edge of my seat.

There were more lulz in this episode than in the last few.

Good episode.

P.S. Is it gonna be the Hyperbeam?

wohoo, good episode

and double cliffhanger yikes!

thats just suckish, you pulled a duel cliffhanger!

thats harsh if only there was a way for it to be next thursday now :@!!

Another good episode i can't believe mike and rob are that stupid that D20 is so obviously rigged

CG55:

Also, does it seem strange to anyone if I don't care whether Douglas lives or not?

i was just thinking the very same thing.

anyway, really enjoyed this episode, especially the mocking; "you should have seen the look on your face."

I loved Mike's attempted Duke Nukem quote :D Great episode.

Broken Wings:
Alright I'm done with this show, I've got no laughs, and his staggering amount of cliffhangers are pissing me off, so I'm done.

shut up u pansy

Rob, you are an evil genius...

My face shall be forever stuck in my "HOLY SHIT" face...

.......i hate u cliffhangers....

It seems that recently Rob's more concerned with getting kicks out of dissapointing the audience than moving the plot along. Ah, well, at least the loaded die finaly payed off.

Great episode, loved the bulbasaurs!

Meanie *crying face* Dual cliffies!!

2 Cliffhangers! YOU BASTARD!

Also I'm almost sure that the 'Schmoopy' in the intro is the young Abe and not actual Schmoopy. That makes Nailo with a monocle...ummmmm...THE WIZARD OF COTTSWELL!

Broken Wings:
Alright I'm done with this show, I've got no laughs, and his staggering amount of cliffhangers are pissing me off, so I'm done.

"rolls eyes" why am i reading this every week? if u dont like it stop watching telling us u are going to stop watching is just proving u are going to watch again to see if Rob cares if ONE person leaves (which i think he has made clear that he doesnt....) oh and Tiddly wank...

Wait, isn't Eluamous immortal in that body?

Nerdy plothole alert!

Pallindromemordnillap:

Nerdy plothole alert!

"Ageless", not "Unkillable"

Sure getting shorter but at least they're getting better, the first series was funny because it kept putting emphasis on the fact it was just a game but the second series was almost like the fictional world was the only one but this series is going back again! Excellent!

Pallindromemordnillap:

Nerdy plothole alert!

Why is he immortal? I dont remember that.

Gaary has self revival though, so he's effectively immortal.

Great episode. ^^ Damn cliffhangers. -.-

CLIFHANGEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!
I thought my computer crashed during the first one.

Great episode, but now I want to murder you as you left two cliffhangers to the things I sooo wanted to see D;

I lol'd at the Duke Nukem quote xD
Awesome episode dude (;

I found it shite

a worthless episode

a bad quote

Gary was being an ass

I wanna cast the spell
I CAST giga flare!

that's just what he's gonna say I think

The cliffhangers are cool and all, but really the actual episode clocks in at 4 mintues, and a portion of that is a black screen.

I don't know how hard it is to animate and write an episode so I won't pretend to, but the episode did feel a little short.

GOD FUKING DAMIT ROB NOOOOO! WHY WHYY?!

urgh76:

Broken Wings:

shut up u pansy

Are you totally fucking retarded?
Or do you genuinely believe that he has no right to voice his opinion?

I was cracking up at the cliffhanger bits. You really should have seen my face

DAMN Ivysaur Cliffhangers WHY!!

After reading several posts from people I have to raise a concern: The whiners are affecting the series in a negative way. In the little time there is for every episode per week sometimes it is spent (wasted if you will) getting back at these people somehow instead of keeping with the entertainment; As a consequence those who do not read the forum tend to be confused at this and forget about Unforgotten Realms.

Robert, while I appreciate you paying attention to these ingrates's feedback don't let them get to you so much as it'll damage the series. After all this is what happened to FFVII after Zippy Nomura saw what a cashcow the game was and spawned all these dairies.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here