LoadingReadyRun: Santa Secrets

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Man cooking Christmas edition. Do want.

Tally LRR:

Falseprophet:
Is that creepy doll from somewhere? It looks really familiar for some reason...

I made him specifically for this video. But perhaps he's been visiting your dreams? That's pretty terrifying, though he really is incredibly soft and cuddly and only wants to give you hugs.

I think my mind saw it as a combination of the scary chador-wearing Iranian women from Persepolis and the creepy Black Isz from The Maxx:

imageimage

But I'll take your word on the cuddly part. Nice work.

Goldeneye1989:
Man cooking Christmas edition. Do want.

That would be awesome!

OT: I forget but where did that creepy doll come from to begin with, I can't seem to remember where it came from.

My question is, why only 2 packs of boosters if you have a $20 limit? Unless packs are like 10 bucks a pop, then I would say that you might need to find somewhere else to buy them cheaper...

Now I have an itch to go get some more boosters... Damnit after getting 5 mythic rares from 7 packs, I said I wouldn't buy anymore for awhile.

Awesome episode :D Absolutely loved the giant creepy doll

Awesome video! I've just made it my new mission to make a Creepy Doll that can watch me sleep.

By the way, what was it that Alex was doing? Derping?

The ending after the credits was hilarious. I laughed a lot on that.

The huge creepy doll is my favourite LRR character now.

Just how did I know what would happen when Tally said "I totally can do that."? Well, except bigger.

Funniest LRR video I've seen thus far! Loved and laughed at every second

Lady Kathleen:

ravensshade:
when did the whole creepy doll thing start off? seen them quite alot recently

The creepy doll has a long history. Long ago, I drew some comics with a character called The Littlest Reaper.
http://korea.loadingreadyrun.com/archive_page.php?comicID=22
http://korea.loadingreadyrun.com/archive_page.php?comicID=43
http://korea.loadingreadyrun.com/archive_page.php?comicID=62

About 4 years ago, I made Graham a plush version of The Littlest Reaper

He appeared in the cH: The Arms Race (nerf guns) episode as a "Creepy Doll" because he really is quite creepy!

People really liked them, so we asked Tally to craft some baby creepy dolls based on the The Littlest Reaper...

The grew in popularity even more, so as a joke, Tally made a giant one!

Thus, the runaway popularity of the a random cartoon character I came up with years ago!

I just remembered what the creepy doll reminds me of! It's been bugging me for a while...
It reminds me of 'No-Face' from Spirited Away

And then Graham never ever slept again. THE END.

Giant Creepy Doll = Awesome!!!!

The CHs the past few months have been universally great.

Man, only 1:02 into the video, and Alex is already hilarious. :D

Also, Boosters = best gift ever.

You guys could just use coins for counters. Geez.

I like how Graham googled himself and was looking at the pictures.

The beginning and end were hilarious. The creepy doll at the end looked like it was alive. O_o

Jigokunokijin:
I like how Graham googled himself and was looking at the pictures.

That was my favorite part as well.

Well Done well done, however what ungodly thing happened to Morgan's hair! its all.... NORMAL COLORED it defying what is awesome, which is a little more significant than defying nature.

you really shouldent even type the words "shot" and "president" in the same post you're probably on the terrorist watch list now. merry cristmas now who wants an enhanced patdown

Poor Graham, he is scarred for life.

Graham and Kathleen live together with 2 cats? Woahz!

PS. I love the giant creepy doll. I'll spend oodles on it if it's on auction for child's play.

Oh hell yes C.Hustle makes surviving finals week 10 million times better thank you guys and Merry Christmas.

This was particularly good. Well done guys!

That was great......

but.....

What happened to the Angry Kitty deck!! They said replace it......why, it was purrfect!!

Bring it back please:)

I don't know why, but the "Sports Night"/"30 Rock" behind-the-scenes-we're-just-living-our-lives sketches are pretty much my favorite installments in "Loading Ready Run". You guys just have really charismatic nerdiness that makes you very interesting to watch in this regard. Like a realistic "Big Bang Theory" that doesn't make me feel like I am watching stereotypes.

That giant smiling creepy doll is perhaps the greatest gift I have seen in a long time. I WANT TO GIVE THEM TO PEOPLE. XD

YOU ALL HAVE LIVES

IT'S SO INTERESTING

Ooooooh so this is how reality TV works.

Rocketboy13:
I don't know why, but the "Sports Night"/"30 Rock" behind-the-scenes-we're-just-living-our-lives sketches are pretty much my favorite installments in "Loading Ready Run". You guys just have really charismatic nerdiness that makes you very interesting to watch in this regard. Like a realistic "Big Bang Theory" that doesn't make me feel like I am watching stereotypes.

Thanks so much!
I think it's because we're acting as silly, amped-up versions of ourselves, and we really like the stuff we say we do.

Graham_LRR:
Nope, but we've been dating for quite a while.

Oh hi Graham, Loved the new Unskippable. Also, what do you have against giant creepy dolls? You think you're better than them?.....(this is me screwing up in my effort to stay calm. sorry?)

Wow, Tally has outdone herself with that giant, extra creepy Creepy Doll!! :D Graham's reactions... sooooo funny!!

Loved Matt's firm refusal of Morgan's love "your love is sticky...and weird.."

So happy when I heard that familiar Commodore Hustle theme rock on out :D
James is a master at being the harrassed wise man in the video.

Merry Christmas to everyone in the LRR Crew!

That giant creepy plush man reminds me of the types of stuff available at the Kid Robot and figurine booths at my local dealer hall. I wonder what would happen if Graham suddenly happened upon some Angry Birds Plushies?

wulfy42:
That was great......

but.....

What happened to the Angry Kitty deck!! They said replace it......why, it was purrfect!!

Bring it back please:)

I auctioned it off during Desert Bus for Hope. The angry kitty deck was great, but if I can raise over $500 for Child's Play by selling it, there is no chance I'm holding on to it.

However, I have rebuilt the Angry kitties deck! It's better than before. It's white/green type 2 legal now.

I love the commodore hustle episodes.

That was a great episode I also love the creepy doll :)

Woo double post sorry guys! :D

Okay, where can I find the LRR theme music?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here