Mahalo: Mass Effect - Recap

Pages PREV 1 2

punipunipyo:

Hixy:

punipunipyo:
NIce~ you see... the first game I couldn't finish because I got this bug that makes me unable to go on with the story... and so I skipped 2 as well... first game is still on the shelf, but I don't want restart the ENTIRE STORY LINE (5hours, don't ask how, but took me that long to GET TO NORMANDY, side quest... go figure...) now, I am safe to say, I can skip the first game... please do the second game, so I can just play the action packed third installment, and make a female character instead!

Well the first one is a bit buggy but I still like it. However if I was you I would complete ME2 it is a really good game

Thanks for the info, I'll see in to that... you... DO get to load your last save from previous game... like Quest for Glory... right?

You can import your character from previous games but you dont have to. You can just play from mass effect 2 and then if you like, bring that character to mass effect 3. However if you start with a new character in ME2 the game will just assume you made certain choices in ME1. The decisions only change the story a bit anyway the gameplay is the same and the game rocks. Say you get ME2 very very cheaply now too.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here