"Unavoidable" Global Bacon Shortage Expected Next Year

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

BiscuitWheels:
Thank god. So maybe now all the hipster douches who rant about bacon and put bacon on everything including fucking ice-cream can find some other food to love ironically.

You shouldn't knock it until you try it dude. I've had the ice cream that was in that photo...it is soooooo good.

By the way, that ice cream was made by a company called Coolhaus in Los Angeles. They also make a chicken and waffle ice cream that is INSANE! So I guess that they got the bacon crisis covered!

As long as we still have Nutella, then the worl- no, the universe should still be in balance.

I actually eat tofakon, so this doesn't bother me at all.

Yay for tofakon!

This actually doesn't effect me that much, I'm much more of chicken guy. Bacon always makes my po' tummy hurt oh so much.

My love no..... they can't take you, THEY CAN'T TAKE YOU FROM ME!

Mike, you realize April Fools Day isn't for another 7 months, right? Right?

...Right?

Meh New Zealand produces its own bacon so I think I'll be fine. Such is the benefits of an agricultural economy.

why doesn't everyone just stockpile on bacon and throw it in a giant industrial freezer. Then when the whole December 2012 thing happens you can use your bacon supply as currency in the destroyed world.

or if that doesn't happen you can just enjoy your bacon while everyone else suffers.

Just switch to turkey bacon in the meantime

I laugh at you pathetic fools with your addiction to bacon!
Mwahahaha!

There is no doubt in my mind that this will be the thing that gets people to stop pollution and climate change.

Bacon eaters are the cannibals during the apocalypse. It's true.

This would make one hell of a south park episode with Cartman hoarding bacon

That's our cue everyone, GET TO WORK!
Find a pig and fuck it, it's the only way to get more bacon! If they won't give us the bacon then we'll have to create our own by force!

But we ALL know that global warming thing is just a bunch of nonsense concocted by scientists. Wink wink nudge nudge don't say a word.

I am pretty sure Gay Marriage caused this. Because of Reasons.

(just in case : -----> :p <------- )

Being from Denmark, Im not worried.
We havent had any draught and out number one export is pork.
This could mean inflated prices and more income to the country.

It's a good day to be hebrew/muslim/vegan/vegetarian
Or me, since I prefer beef/chicken/salmon/lamb/tuna/shrimps/TSP over pork
Anyway, stay strong porkophiles :D

The Mighty Stove:
My love no..... they can't take you, THEY CAN'T TAKE YOU FROM ME!

O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O
Dear God! Is this what I think that is? What horrible person would do such thing?
I can understand and forgive genocide, but THIS is beyond my comprehension.
Why would someone ruin perfectly fine chocolate? WHY!?

I'm going to stock up on and freeze lots of bacon, to make it through this drought.

It's okay they don't usually run out of the plastic they serve on burgers at my local fast food places when you ask for bacon, so no one will notice.

Snotnarok:
It's okay they don't usually run out of the plastic they serve on burgers at my local fast food places when you ask for bacon, so no one will notice.

This. Also: Why is bacon funny? Seriously, it's worse than lolcats are.

Capcha: Water Gate. I'm sure this is a coincidence.

[insert vegetarian smugness here]

[iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YKss2uYpih8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen][/iframe]

[iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YKss2uYpih8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen][/iframe]

gotta learn how to do that right

Tanis:
If only we could sucker more people into becoming Vegan/Vegetarian/Jewish/Muslim...

Then, maybe, we'd have more for ourselves.

AS much a sit sickens me to say it....We're gonna need the help of (ugh,excuse me) PETA for this. They're good at grossing people with their ad campigns.

Andy Shandy:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We must save our bacon, people!

But,God dang it,how?!

Lord help us all.

Me: "...which is why we're hoping you guys can develop matter-energy-matter style replication in order to create a glorious new post-scarcity era."
Scientists: "For the last time, this isn't Star Trek!"
Me: "If you don't, we'll run out of bacon soon.
Scientists: "So, is Monday good for a proof of concept demonstration?"

is calling for the execution of the messenger of this bad news a bannable offense?

The peasants have no bacon?

Let them eat cake

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
noooooooooooooooo
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno
noooooooooooooooo
noooooooooooo
nooooooooooo
nooooooooooooooooooefniorgvhfbioherobihdfsuiosfhruieuiobhndeiohnbdrfiodiohnvd

*SpectacularWebhead has gone batshit crazy through fear and is unable to make a relevant post at this time.

Meatspinner:
The peasants have no bacon?

Let them eat cake

Hold your tongue aristocratic scum! Lest we sick the guillotine on you.
VIVA LA BACONLUTION

I think we all know who's to blame here...

Gabanuka:
Ironically I'm reading this while eating a giant bacon sandwich.

So suicide pact guys? I'll go be my emergency cyanide

I'll leave this here

*shakes angry fist* Damn you for showing me that!! Now I have to go to the kitchen to fry up some bacon to stop the horrible craving that picture induced!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here