You see, ladies? THIS is why men think you're absolutely insane.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

This is sort of why they used to have laws against entrapment, but hey, If its good enough of a justification for Chris Hansen to catch Pedos, I guess its good enough to catch cheaters, amirite?

Phasmal:
-snip-

I for one am a firm believer that most women are insane, I know it's difficult for me to tell you in words, so here are some screencaps that have destroyed my faith in 50% of humanity. Also, see you guys when my 2 week ban's up!
Also I am in no way sexist, I said "justified sexism" because the skepticism that most men I have encountered nowadays have towards women is entirely justified if their stories are to be believed, I have no reason to believe them, but I don't think they would lie about something like that. I know that some women are fucking awesome, one of my friends on Steam is fucking awesome and I know that she is a woman. So don't take this as an insult to yourselves, women of the Escapist, unless you do this, in which case I fucking hate you.

Spoilered because I'm nice and because the last two contain references to sex-but no actual sexual content-and harsh language.

Well, it seemed the guy got an upgrade in the end anyway.

Level up!

DragonLord Seth:
snip

Except the latter two of your examples show the men being extremely vindictive (a trait usually associated with women, when men use it much more, except in different ways than women) and expressing a lot of misogyny in the way they tell the stories. Regardless of how insane these women in question may also be, the men are acting pretty shitty too, with the only exception being your first example really. Also you used 4chan as reference? Really?

I think the lesson to be learned here is some people are selfish, illogical idiots and its silly to say its only women who apply to that.

AverageJoe:

I think the lesson to be learned here is some people are selfish, illogical idiots and its silly to say its only women who apply.

If the U.S. government is any indication.

*ba dum tsh*

Owyn_Merrilin:
There is (or used to be) a reality show based on this premise, except instead of a female PI, it was models of both genders. The whole premise was jealous lovers trying to get their significant other to cheat on them, and their reaction after they found out if they did or not. Reality TV today may be trashy, but that show (Cheaters? I,'m not sure on the title) and Temptation Island show that the low point was hit shortly after Survivor came out.

Captcha: red white and blue.

Indeed, 'merica.

Nah, in Cheaters they just stalked the significant other until they did something odd.

Sexy Devil:

Owyn_Merrilin:
There is (or used to be) a reality show based on this premise, except instead of a female PI, it was models of both genders. The whole premise was jealous lovers trying to get their significant other to cheat on them, and their reaction after they found out if they did or not. Reality TV today may be trashy, but that show (Cheaters? I,'m not sure on the title) and Temptation Island show that the low point was hit shortly after Survivor came out.

Captcha: red white and blue.

Indeed, 'merica.

Nah, in Cheaters they just stalked the significant other until they did something odd.

It was some other show, then; unless my memory is a lot faultier than I think it is, there was a show at one point that fit the description I gave. It caused quite a stir when it came out, as I recall.

Reminds me of the Futurama episode where Bender pretends to be his twin or whatever to prove that his robot girlfriend doesn't love him.

BathorysGraveland:
Well, it seemed the guy got an upgrade in the end anyway.

Level up!

That's what I thought when I read the article and saw pictures of them :D

at least she now knows for sure he,s cheating on her.

DragonLord Seth:

Phasmal:
-snip-

I for one am a firm believer that most women are insane, I know it's difficult for me to tell you in words, so here are some screencaps that have destroyed my faith in 50% of humanity. Also, see you guys when my 2 week ban's up!
Also I am in no way sexist, I said "justified sexism" because the skepticism that most men I have encountered nowadays have towards women is entirely justified if their stories are to be believed, I have no reason to believe them, but I don't think they would lie about something like that. I know that some women are fucking awesome, one of my friends on Steam is fucking awesome and I know that she is a woman. So don't take this as an insult to yourselves, women of the Escapist, unless you do this, in which case I fucking hate you.

IMAGE SNIP

Spoilered because I'm nice and because the last two contain references to sex-but no actual sexual content-and harsh language.

So, you would rather believe random stories on the internet and say that I am insane.
Oh, don't worry about a ban, mods don't seem to care about this sort of stuff.

It's the internet, of course people have a reason to lie. And even if they WEREN'T this says nothing about women as a whole.

You are being sexist by believing all women are a certain way, and it's not justified at all.

`I think all women are insane but some are okay, but if you're not okay I fucking hate you`.

Yeah, well done. I am so tired. of. this. shit. And I guarantee it will just get a pass from everyone else.

Why is it okay on this forum for people to say they hate and mistrust women (I've seen both those things posted several times, not by you, but enough to piss me off), or think they are insane?

EDIT: If you use stupid websites like above and the spanish version of The Onion as references, I obviously cant win. Just use your brain a bit, does that even sound real to you? Smells like bullshit from where I am. Use your brain, get to know some women before tarring us all with the same brush.

hazabaza1:

Qitz:

God people look fucking stupid when they just wear tights.

I'd say the belt around her torso is even more fucking stupid.

On topic: Yeah...bitches be crazy

DISCLAIMER:I didn't mean it, it was a joke please don't jump down my throat about it.

Phasmal:

So, you would rather believe random stories on the internet and say that I am insane.
Oh, don't worry about a ban, mods don't seem to care about this sort of stuff.

It's the internet, of course people have a reason to lie. And even if they WEREN'T this says nothing about women as a whole.

You are being sexist by believing all women are a certain way, and it's not justified at all.

`I think all women are insane but some are okay, but if you're not okay I fucking hate you`.

Yeah, well done. I am so tired. of. this. shit. And I guarantee it will just get a pass from everyone else.

Why is it okay on this forum for people to say they hate and mistrust women (I've seen both those things posted several times, not by you, but enough to piss me off), or think they are insane?

Not to mention in the second story the guy was 18 and the girl was 17, which is illegal in the States, so even if he did show the video it would have opened up a whole new can of worms. In short, fake.

Redlin5:
So to test her boyfriend's faithfulness she hires a woman to do everything in her power to make him unfaithful?

Sorry. It's just kind of ridiculous. It doesn't say how long they were involved but clearly there was a lack of trust on her side of the fence. Talking about these things never solves anything, right?

I however refuse to use this as ammunition for the gender war threads bouncing around OT these days. Guys can be equally ridiculous.

I'ts called Entrapment, and the police in some countries do this too.
But other countries don''t allow this for the police because entrapment might turn law abiding citizens criminal because you are pushing them towards the crime.

It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do on her part. Really she should have just left him because he obviously was cheating on her already. He obviously didn't feel the least bit bad about because he did it again. But she should still be able have faith that he wouldn't cheat on her on the chance that he could. What she did wasn't THAT stupid, and the guy was a complete asshole.

What have we learnt from this?
If you don't trust your boyfriend, Don't hire someone sexier than you to seduce your Him if you think he is ALREADY cheating on you. Seriously, This is like A tale of morons and scumbags.

I'm fairly certain the actions of one individual should have no bearing on the perception of an entire group. If racism isn't ok, neither should be this shit. Even if you're kidding.

Relish in Chaos:
No, that's nothing to do with why some men think some or most women are insane, and it works the other way round too.

This is just one crazy woman who you shouldn't take as the goddamn spokesperson for the entire population of women.

When I look at your name I can't help but think of "relish" like the kind you put on hotdogs. :)

Phasmal:

I wish I knew.

Still, people will believe what they want to believe - and when it comes to 'evidence' or 'proof', I imagine that those who want to believe women are [insert plethora of negative words here] will pick and choose from the resources available to justify their hatred.

I kinda wish people weren't so quick or so keen to tar us all with the same brush, but I guess I'm naive to think that people will be relatively open-minded without indisputable evidence.

To play mind-games with your partner is to disregard trust, and without trust, a relationship fails.

You need trust to let people in, to let them understand you, or it's just two people yelling at each other from across a chasm.

There are as many juvenile men as there are women, shit happens.

Phasmal:

DragonLord Seth:

Phasmal:
-snip-

IMAGE SNIP

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Yes, because the reputable source of news called 4chan says so. I mean, it's not even anecdotal evidence followed by sweeping generalisation, if it comes from /b/.

You must be crazy to not believe that. And you are a woman therefore you are crazy. You can see how Man-logic proves its superiority yet again. Please, know I am joking. Take the bunny in the beginning of my post as an excuse if I disturbed you.

DragonLord Seth:

Phasmal:
-snip-

You actually believe that? Thats adorable

Man, these forums make me feel like my dick puts me on the far side of a very large fence sometimes.

DoPo:

Yes, because the reputable source of news called 4chan says so. I mean, it's not even anecdotal evidence followed by sweeping generalisation, if it comes from /b/.

You must be crazy to not believe that. And you are a woman therefore you are crazy. You can see how Man-logic proves its superiority yet again. Please, know I am joking. Take the bunny in the beginning of my post as an excuse if I disturbed you.

Of course, how could I question Man Logic.
Careful giving me a bunny, I just might boil it. ;)

Mr Pantomime:

Man, these forums make me feel like my dick puts me on the far side of a very large fence sometimes.

I misread that `dicks` and I was like... `plural?`.
Don't worry, there's a hole in the fence somewhere.
Come to the dark side.

A jealous husband hires a private detective to check up on his wife. The husband tells the
detective, he wants both a written account and as many videos of her in any kind of
compromising situations as the man can get.

Two weeks later the detective calls the man and tells him he has all the evidence he needs.
They make an appointment for a meeting. The two of them are sitting there watching the videos.
The man sees his wife meeting another man, then the two of them are walking in the park
laughing. Another series shows her with a different man laughing and dancing. All together, he
watches a dozen or so different activities, each with a different man, each time both she and
the man are sharing obvious utter glee.

"Amazing," said the shocked husband, "simply amazing ! I just can't believe it."

"What can't you believe ?" asked the detective, "It's all right there for you to see, plus I
have all the times and dates in my log."

"I know, I know!" said the man, still in shock, "I just can't believe my wife could be that
much fun."

I am reminded of the old saying, "A woman can be only two of the following three things: single, sane, attractive."

Nobody in this scenario, guy included, is even one of the three.

Just another reason why I stick with one night stands and hookers. . . . .

DragonLord Seth:

That second one is so fake. Unless Ausy law is really fucked up.

You have to declare any new evidence way before hand so the prosecution can look at it and re consider their position. There's no way in hell they'd let some dude just go 'Oh, btw... LUL.' and play a sex tape in court right then n there.

Ahri:

Phasmal:

I wish I knew.

Still, people will believe what they want to believe - and when it comes to 'evidence' or 'proof', I imagine that those who want to believe women are [insert plethora of negative words here] will pick and choose from the resources available to justify their hatred.

I kinda wish people weren't so quick or so keen to tar us all with the same brush, but I guess I'm naive to think that people will be relatively open-minded without indisputable evidence.

You know, one of my favorite sayings is "A woman has to love a man a bit and understand him a lot, a man has to love a woman very much and not even try to understand her."

So, do I think, in general, that women are more emotional and less rational than men? Might be likely. Is that a bad thing? No, not really.

As for the OT, well, what can I say. What that person did is so irrational that I've no sympathy for them. And I've been guilty of a few irrational things myself in my life. Luckily usually someone was around to kick me back into my "reasonable mode" quickly.

RJ 17:
At least a good example of it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/i-hired-a-honeytrap-to-catch-my-man-cheating-787468

Synopsis: a British woman hires a female PI that goes by the name of "Miss Honeytrap". The woman apparently wanted to find out if her boyfriend would be willing to cheat on her, and as such she hired Honeytrap specifically to try and seduce her boyfriend. Shockingly enough, the woman was heartbroken when she caught the two on a genuine date.

"I hired you to test my boyfriend and you stole him from me?"

Wellllll yeah...that seems like it would be a strong possibility when you PAY another woman to actively try and seduce your current boyfriend, how is this outcome so surprising?

(Edit) ~Disclaimer: Due to the inability of some people to recognize a jest, allow me to state that no, this topic is not me making a direct attack on the sanity of all women everywhere. This is a light-hearted joke thread created to share a humorous story of a woman who behaved in a ridiculous manner.~

...so you don't understand why a woman would be upset if the persons she hired to TEST her boyfriend instead actually went out with him?

FernandoV:

RJ 17:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/i-hired-a-honeytrap-to-catch-my-man-cheating-787468

Synopsis: a British woman hires a female PI that goes by the name of "Miss Honeytrap". The woman apparently wanted to find out if her boyfriend would be willing to cheat on her, and as such she hired Honeytrap specifically to try and seduce her boyfriend. Shockingly enough, the woman was heartbroken when she caught the two on a genuine date.

Wellllll yeah...that seems like it would be a strong possibility when you PAY another woman to actively try and seduce your current boyfriend, how is this outcome so surprising?

(Edit) ~Disclaimer: Due to the inability of some people to recognize a jest, allow me to state that no, this topic is not me making a direct attack on the sanity of all women everywhere. This is a light-hearted joke thread created to share a humorous story of a woman who behaved in a ridiculous manner.~

...so you don't understand why a woman would be upset if the persons she hired to TEST her boyfriend instead actually went out with him?

Or, you know, she could have confronted her boyfriend with her suspicions of cheating rather than hiring a seductress to seduce him and then getting mad when they ended up being together.

viranimus:
This is sort of why they used to have laws against entrapment, but hey, If its good enough of a justification for Chris Hansen to catch Pedos, I guess its good enough to catch cheaters, amirite?

What Chris Hansen does isn't entrapment. Busting pedos for trying to commit illegal actions isn't entrapment. Nobody forced them to speak to undercover police posing as tweens, or made them drive hundreds of miles with booze and birth control. Entrapment would be police telling you to do something then arresting you when you do it. And if you're dumb enough to get busted by Chris Hansen you deserve what you get.

Also, there's no law forcing you to remain faithful to a girlfriend. You can be a cheating sack of shit all day long, even though it's douchey it's not illegal.

RJ 17:

FernandoV:

RJ 17:

Or, you know, she could have confronted her boyfriend with her suspicions of cheating rather than hiring a seductress to seduce him and then getting mad when they ended up being together.

Sure, but that's not the only reason you're calling her crazy; you are trying to say she's crazy because she got mad at how things ended up, and she has every right to be. Her method is crazy but she HIRED her to TEST her boyfriend, not see if they could be together.

Hah, awesome for him! Hope he's happier with a better (less insecure) gf.

Shotgun Guy:

RJ 17:
snip

Dude, you have no idea, I used to think most women were normal until I was in a class where everyone of them except for one said that they wouldn't or didn't allow their boyfriend to have any female friends. I tried questioning them on it and it basically went like this.

me: So you don't trust your boyfriend?
girl: I do, I wouldn't trust the girl not to do something.
me: Guys are completely capable of stopping girls from making a move if they want to.
girl: Yeah but they wouldn't stop her.
me: Once again, you don't trust your boyfriend.
girl: No...I told you, I trust him.
me:...but...what? I don't even...never mind. You're right, guys shouldn't be allowed to have female friends and girls shouldn't have guy friends either.
girl: NO WAY! I should be allowed to have guy friends, it would unfair if I couldn't.

(this is obviously a summary but the argument was about this stupid. I don't think women are crazy but there is definitely something wrong with a good number of them.)

I could sort of follow her reasoning at first, I don't think that my boyfriend's going to look to go out and cheat on me but my self confidence is low enough that I can easily imagine him falling for someone better if they let him know he had a chance with them. It's not a trust issue, merely an "I am not worthy" issue.
But yeah, once someone says they should have privileges that their partner should not, that's stupid. Do unto others and all that. (It pissed me right off when my ex-boyfriend made me cut off my male friends - not all of them, just the single and attractive ones - even if I wanted to be selfish about the issue, I'd still be silly to give my boyfriend a reason to be similarly pissed off with me!)

Fake.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked