LoadingReadyRun: Annette: Internet Receptionist

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

LOL at Hotmale instead of Hotmail

What's two girls one cup? Does anyone have a link to it?

Well done. It may not be a classic but without a doubt, a great reason to keep watching.

An inspired sketch guys! Keep it up!

I don't get it.

You guys all got direct access nowadays or what?

This video made me google "used sex toys." Then "preowned sex toys." I did not find what I was looking for.

I was reminded a lot about Caboose during that fluffy puppy line. Maybe I've been watching too much Red VS Blue

This raises some very valid reasons as to why you should and shouldn't have receptionists for the Internet

also, spoiler alert

"We noticed you were ilegally downloading Nickelback albums and wanted to know why."

Sure as hell ain't paying for it, mate.

2girls1cup: everyone should see it at least once. It's the video that defines a generation.

and I thought my job sucked.
but I agree Why Nickleback?

Yes, Mr Cownden?
Could I please have all of Season 1 and episode 1 of season 2 of My Little Pony?
Yes, all at once and in order.
Thank you :D

cHustle shout out! ILU LRR. Stay awesome.

Seriously, this sketch was awesome. I wish there WERE internet receptionists.

NimrodXIV:

crudus:
...Well it is Graham. That is Matt behind the camera and Tim was the other one part of the jousting. It was an episode from the first season of Commodore Hustle. The point was they all tried to make viral videos (the only two of which I remember were Graham's nunchucks, Paul balancing crap on his head; there was also something about Kathleen's boobs). I would imagine much to their surprise this video went viral and even appeared on Jay Leno...

Jer & Tally's 'mygirlfriendgames' channel was also a part of the cH viral videos.

I'd also like to point out that the "thingsonmyhead" channel was featured in an episode of =3, which is currently the most subscribed channel on youtube. The host of that show just reviews viral videos, and LOVED paul's channel.

I have to say, it was all fantastic, but my favorite part was the conversation between the two gamers. "Seriously, I'm just worried about your mom." XD

Andy Cownden AND a great reference to Commodore Hustle Season One? AWESOME.

klasbo:
So there's a:
Georgia/Georgia joke
Myspace joke
Hotmail front page joke
Birth date joke (why not a "1st of January 1900" joke?)
Stalker/random people facebook friends joke
Nun-chuck epic fail video callback
Reccuring poker ad joke
XKCD Extended Mind philosophy joke (http://xkcd.com/903/)
Edward James Olmos crapshots callback

That's... Impressive. I love the way none of them are explicit and several of them are only funny if you get the inside joke.

Plushy toys vs hourglass and phone adds a nice little extra to the two characters as well.
And return of the dolly-cam! You can make someone sitting still for 5 minutes be visually interesting.

That XKCD thing...I thought it was just a wiki loop. That, and I'm not seeing how it relates to the video.

This is actually one of the best episodes ive seen so far :D "He's so fluffy!" XD

Ulquiorra4sama:

Zhukov:
That coffee mug was empty. I call shenanigans.

Also, I am now glad that I have never seen 2Girls1Cup.

EDIT:

Ulquiorra4sama:

Yeah... the internet can be a scary place. I would never take that job. And imagine all the overtime you'd probably have to do.

Is it just me, or does that guy look like a slightly shorter version of Graham from LRR?

It's not just you. It is Graham from a couple years ago. They did this back when they still ran around youtube. Basically they wanted to prove a point about the internet. And they kinda succeeded.

What point were they making?

This was awesome.

Two girls one cup even hearing about it make me want to puke.

Absolutely hilarious. Didn't take long before I realised this was NOT a job I would want... (And the final clip reeeaaally confirmed it...)

Have to admit, I love LRR but I was pretty straight-faced up until Andy appeared. That's when the funny started for me.

Hey, I've downloaded Whitehouse; that's got to be worse than Nickelback.

I'm not sure which was more funny: the wiki-surfing guy or the guy looking up Two Girls One Cup.

... Actually, the first one. The second one was just traumatizing.

loved the ending. awesome! i wonder how many takes were required xD

Baneat:

Ulquiorra4sama:

Zhukov:
That coffee mug was empty. I call shenanigans.

Also, I am now glad that I have never seen 2Girls1Cup.

EDIT:

Is it just me, or does that guy look like a slightly shorter version of Graham from LRR?

It's not just you. It is Graham from a couple years ago. They did this back when they still ran around youtube. Basically they wanted to prove a point about the internet. And they kinda succeeded.

What point were they making?

I can't remember exactly what it was, but i think it was something about how internet humor doens't have to be very intelligent so long as it has cockslaps and kittens. It was part of the CommdoreHustle thing. You might wanna look it up to really get it.

Best LRR Ever!

OniYouji:

klasbo:
- snip -

That XKCD thing...I thought it was just a wiki loop. That, and I'm not seeing how it relates to the video.

Read the mouseover text. (ie hover your mouse over the image until the text pops up)

This is possibly the greatest idea for an LLR yet, i LOVE it.

*snip*

Disregard previous post.

Great video! I love Andy's reaction to 2 girls 1 cup.

I loved the Wikipedia entries, those were awesome.

Any reason why Andy is on a Mac and Kathleen is on a PC? (compare the keyboards)

(how bout some jokes about viruses, oh viral)

zelda2fanboy:
This video made me google "used sex toys." Then "preowned sex toys." I did not find what I was looking for.

I found what I was looking for on the first page, second link.

On topic, I would love that job. I've seen it all before anyway.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here