LoadingReadyRun: That's No Moon

Pages PREV 1 2

Jandau:
"Well, how do you explain the tides?"
"I don't know, how do you explain your mom!?!"

Damn you Graham, now I've got orange juice all over my keyboard...

I was waiting to see whether Paul was going to bring that up :).

Wow, Canadians making an obscure Australian political reference about fluoride. Now I've seen everything.
http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2013/s3699925.htm
"[Science] will come up and prove previous reports wrong"

The site went up after I poster that.

I'm scared to click the donate button.....

Excellent hair, graham. It just screams "MAD" scientist. And Paul, you got me with your 3rd or 4th "It's right there!" Bravo!

captcha: newsletter
If you guys have one, I'd like to subscribe to it.

Donated. Always thought the Moon was a bit silly. Glad to have support from science and mag nets.

Fist of all, how does one forget how to pronounce their own name? I've met people who's last names were so long that they shorten it to one letter and can still pronounce it easily. Also, how would you explain "moon footage/pictures" or was that forged by NASA?
Great 'scientific' vid btw :)

Namechangeday:
Fist of all, how does one forget how to pronounce their own name? I've met people who's last names were so long that they shorten it to one letter and can still pronounce it easily. Also, how would you explain "moon footage/pictures" or was that forged by NASA?
Great 'scientific' vid btw :)

As a Russian Canadian, I could never pronounce my name with an English accent comfortably, so eventually I gave up and started introducing myself with the original pronunciation, listener be damned. Other than that, I speak without an accent.

So, I just donated $.42 for the funding of more antisun studies!

Jandau:
"Well, how do you explain the tides?"

Also, too: Eclipses?

BTW: Amazon called. They want to discuss that A9 logo with you...

Before even reading the comments I went to antisun.org just to check....
It was there.
While there I found out that the donate button also works, I'm very curious and I'm very close to donating.

ritchards:
BTW, http://www.antisun.org is indeed up and running.

Whoever started that website deserves at LEAST five internets.

OT: Great video. I don't know how I'll deal with this new knowledge that the moon does not exist, but I hope one day I'll look back on this and laugh. Also, GO PLUTO!!!

Yeah, well, of course, every scientist no there isn't a moon.

There are two.

Whoa... Graham's hair is just wild in this one...

And just wow, calling the people that have been to the moon a "measurement error" That's a new one, didn't even have to fall back on the old conspiracy theory chestnut.

I call shenanigans. In fact, I call super shenanigans. That couldn't possibly have been filmed in Spuzzum, the building in the background clearly has more than 3 floors.

aww, you guys missed a perfect (albeit slightly obvious) end-credits joke...

APPEARING:
Graham Stark
Paul Saunders

NOT APPEARING:
The Moon

Someonetookmyname:
Beejoom?

Beej on the boom: the Beejoom.

Shinsei-J:
Before even reading the comments I went to antisun.org just to check....
It was there.
While there I found out that the donate button also works, I'm very curious and I'm very close to donating.

According to my PayPal receipt, the proceeds went to LRR, so why not?

Can I hyphenate "mag-nets"? I just don't think I am ready

This is brilliant! For where do you draw the line between a theory that is difficult to accept because it conflicts with tradition, and a theory that really is just bullcrap?

Watch out Graham, Buzz Aldrin is going to punch you in the face.

I signed in to tell you that this was really fantastic. I never bother signing in or posting anything, really, so you should be proud of yourselves. Good job, LRR.

Isn't it kind of hard to live in Canada and not see the Aurora Borealis every once in a while?

totally donating to LRR-I mean, the funding for Anti Sun :P

The genuinely worrying thing about this is that the technobabble was almost convincing in places.

This adds new depth to the NASA conspiracy video.

NASA didn't offend the local moonies by trying to send convicts there. They found that there was no moon and where too scared to announce this finding.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here