We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

Reinhardt reengaged, shield recharged, and stormed ahead. Lambda follow soon behind him, building her energy.

OOC: Bad news buddos. Apple did a no no with my phone and broke the screen even further instead of fixing it. Ill be gone for 7 days while they sort this cluster fuck out. If you read this can you pass the message on and also let me know here that folks over on Discord know. Sent from PS4 which types slow as balls. Cheers dudes and hopefully see you soon.
Vakra

Gearhead mk2:
Reinhardt reengaged, shield recharged, and stormed ahead. Lambda follow soon behind him, building her energy.

Quoted for attention my plight

(we noted)

Sarah shrugged and followed Reinhardt and Lambda, thinking she might be ale to help the immortals once finding the source of their existence.

All of the immortals are still rendered inert, even those stationed inside. Their battlenet linked through Cast Away, which had limped and twitched as it stumbled back inside. Electrical spasms periodically flaring in the construct as it headed for Helena's office. Inside the office Helena sat in her chair, aiming a Manslayer pistol at Gilson whom she had found and now held hostage

Lambda scanned ahead, finding Helena and approaching slowly, ready to stop as soon as she tries something. Reinhard kept with them, putting his shield down to let it recharge, wary of the many inert robots.

Sarah followed Lambda inside, keeping a hand pointed at Helena as well, ready to fire a plasma blast.

"Don't be so nervous or jittery" Helena calmly says when her office is entered. The office is a space of Spartan and sleek furnishing. From her chair behind the desk Helena has her gun still aimed at a distressed Gilson. Cast Away is propping itself up against a wall,
Clutching it's head.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked